【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

He gave everything, but never give up

In conjunction of our anniversary,
he made me cried with touched again.


9th Oct 2011*Sunday*
he continuous work for 3 weeks without any off day,
cos he promised to accompany me on our anniversary..
as 10th Oct falls on monday,
we had our advanced celebration of our anniversary...


Early morning we prepared and went to dimsum at Jin Xuan Hong Kong..
waited for 7 numbers only our turn, but it turn out to be a good brunch cos of the variety they had...

we can't decide where to go due to lack of ideas to celebrate ...
ended up still go for Pyramid cos Im craving for Chatime :P
He said he knew I was going to say that...

we went to TGV as usual..

as it aren't movie week so we still give up on wasting the time and money for stupid movie..
I suddenly came up with that idea,
Me:bii ah, why don't we go Genting lor?"
Bii: You sure?
Me: Can ah?
Bii: Kia lor...

I was so unsure and worried that he might dont like,
but still he do what he said...


We bought Chatime then off to carpark and drive all the way to Genting..

I can feel the strong wind ...

and that makes me even happier...
I ain't making the wrong choice,
and of cos thanking bii for accompany me....

walked around then off to Starbucks to enjoy our coffee ...
it just so freaking cold cos I wearing short pants and singlet with flimsy T...
but I do enjoy the wind~ Bii was worried I might get cold but who cares even if sick?
I might earn few days MC neh? *evil laughs*

around 7something then we drive back to Klang,
we got lost again but still managed to found it back at last...

After I thought the day is end,
I wish to go back early as I was so freaking tired,
suddenly he said he wanted to go do smth,
so I just ignored him and continue rest on his bed..
suddenly he opened up the door and I was shocked and cried...


a CAKE with a candle he bring in the room for me...
I can't believe that is still a surprise from him...
I can't stop crying and hug him..

looking at the cake, written down, "Happy 1st anniversary"

Thanking him for all the things he done for me..
He said he worried I might leave early so he can't wait anymore..
I've been spending my time with him almost everyday, as what I thought he won't manage to do any surprise for me anymore...
yet he still success in making one...

Bii: dear, I only request one thing from you..
Me: whats that?
Bii: Your smile.. You look so pretty when you smile... I dont wish for anything else already, more smile from you, thats enough for me...
The necklace we own <3
Darling,
for all the things you done for me...
I have millions of words to tells,
yet I could just only stare at you and cried...
Sorry for being rude all these while,
you never give up on me..
I love you ..... <3








0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers