【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Redang + 6 months anniversary

Few months ago, babe and I planning for Redang trip on March..



we booked before CNY as started on march is a peak period for Redang...

In the mid, Jaslyn joined us for our trip , so there goes 3 ladies started their 3D2N journey :)


There are sadness and joys in the trip,


babe and me had our heart to heart talk beside the beach...


looking at sunset...


play and fool around ...


like there nobody cares...




Well, lotsa things happened in the trip ...


it gonna be a long long pages for that indeed..

so .....


lets the pictures tells :)



All i can say,


it is a memorable journey,

a relaxing mind trip for 3 ladies..


After I back from redang,

its bii's turn to go for his 1st trip with his friend...

--- Thailand ---

so i just being good girl till when he is back...



he bought a simple yet lovely beg for me...

bringing it wherever I go indeed :P














went he back from his trip on Wednesday,


and luckily my off day falls on Thursday,


he bring me go to Genting with his friends...


as he knew I always wanted to go Genting badly...


finally we went there....




Me: bii ah, so..... this trip is our advance celebration for our half year eh?


Bii: hehe, yalor... advance celebration....good idea also wo dear, so clever~




well, I was so surprised on myself...


that I didn't ask much from him..


hoping he will give me anything or giving me a romantic dinner or what..


yet a simple trip and sharing meant much for me,


seriously... a very memorable one....






0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers