【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

20-11-2011 -- Lost HIM


Finally a cup of coffee while working and writting this post....
current mood actually real upset for what had happened last few days...

It is a memorable yet sad day for all of us on 20112011...
We still gathered on 19th Nov for potluck,
I saw him, he gave me a smile.......

a loving smile..... he can't recognize me but he know who am I in his heart...

He laid on his bed, while mum and aunt bind up his wound...
he seems knowing what happening around...

we laughed and the house is really joyful enough...

on the second day, sis woke me up, says
"neng, wake up.... grandpa gone...."
Yes...
grandpa passed away... on the day that is really memorable enough..

It just so sudden, we knew he ill, we knew he suffering pain...
but we still gather yesterday, but he gone on the second day.......

all are really upset about it....
5 days, I cried each day ...........
on the last day, all of us are really cried out real loud..

Yes, he gone with proud...
he got 14 son and daughters, 30+ grandchildren, 5+ greatgrandchild and few godchild...
with over 500 hundred ppl attend his funeral....
people prays and spend time all day long with him.....
grandchildren spending time with him on the few days...


Ahgong,
Although I'm not the direct granddaughter of yours,
but I always admire you for your history...
the great and awesome grandpa ......
You left us, but please, bring our loves with you....

Its been a week...................................................................... :'(

~In the memory of the greatest Grandpa~



0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers