【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ღ shoppie with CNY mood ღ

ღ30th Januaryღ:
Its my weekend off..
sweetheart too...
got our plan to go out with the gang...
slept only 4 hours on last night!
I was so freaking tired but still have to wake up early to clean house before go out with bii..
after done all my preparation,
Mic came over to fetch us and went for breakfast...
then off to Pyramid at 12pm..
walked for whole night,
bought my shoes and clothes at Kitchen ..
of cos after my bii opinion only i decided to buy..
or else, feels like I've lost my way of searching for my new clothes :D
bii bought his clothes but his main point was to buy his shoes and pants...
we walked till our leg numb yet still couldn't find his shoes and pants..
we insist to find but bii said he feel guilty of making we walk around...
at the end we still couldnt find it...
then off to Wong Kok again to take our dinner...
yumm yumm! My cheese bake rice with pork chop taste soooo nice!
after dinner, we bought our movie ticket "Homecoming"
I was so tired after walking around 10 hours ...
couldn't really concentrate on the movie...
bii and I just so tired till we couldn't laugh eventhough there are few scenes are funny..
the other still can enjoy their movie , envy them indeed... ! :P
after movie then we off to mamak for shisha...
spent my sunday with so packed plan....
nonetheless, my leg are badly injured again after sunday...
might go for x-ray to check my leg again...
:'(
pain badly!
Turned on my CNY mood!!
yayys!!
it would be the memorable one...
cos I will be meeting his parent on the first day of CNY...
grrrrrr, am so nervous right nawwww!!
so do bii, be coming my house for the 2nd time :P
whats gonna happen??
to be continued....................❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers