【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

❤.•* Sunday with packed plan * •.❤


Saturday:
finally I got my weekend off after 2 weekend of working...
spent my saturday very ordinary with just watching drama and eaten my brunch....
till the night, waited bii for our saturday night date,
yet i dont feel like talking the whole day...
bii tryin to cheer me up and talk to me,
but i just remain silent.....
I taken my so called "dinner" around 11pm at papparich,
we got lost at damansara area just because of missed out 1 turn...
I was kinda pissed off cos of lost of direction....
after the dinner we went to watch "FASTER"
I was so cold in the cinema and sleepy as well ..
till we finished our movie, I still remain silent even I reached home...
Sunday:
Wake up around 8am and went out with breakfast with family...
started to clean house as fast as i can due to I have a date that I planned so long with bii..
finally we got our day off on the same day , yiiippppp!!
After my house cleaning done,
Called up bii so that he go cut his hair and I started to prepared my stuff before fetch him...
of cos, he made the plan goes real smooth by asking me to bring my dress together for my colleague wedding dinner, so that I doesnt need to rush and frustrated ........
really Bii-ies hunny..!
we drove all the way to Pyramid and stucked in the parking around half hour...
of cos, I'm back to my abnormal pattern(but he should be thinking NORMAL me..)
by talking jokes and acting silly in the car....
Pyramid is seriously packed with people!
Finally we decided to take our lunch at Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng...
while looking "Giller Battle Crew" breakdance-ing outside Wong Kok :)
GBC attracted bii's attention till he stop eating for quite a long time :P
he always so serious on the dancing stuff ...
could even ignore me I doubt!
After we lunchy, we went around to look for his new clothes...
after walking around 4 to 5 shops, finally he bought 2 shirt I chose for him :)
he said he bought it cos he know I like it...
awwww! sweetpie!
heading to office after bought his clothes...
I got lost again and of cos, temper and again....
heading to Elvin Keegan's wedding at Selayang ....
being talkin alot and jokes like a silly one on the wedding with Alycia,
till my boss said bii can't stand on me anymore...
they even asked bii is it I act that way when I'm with him...
he just say, "get used to it"
all laughed and nontheless, I punched his stomach :P
After the dinner, fetched Alycia to 1U to wait for her bf.....
then bii and me stop at Giza around 12am ....
lay on his shoulder while he driving back home...
feeling so comfortable and definitely sweet enough :)


The pic that Leon taken in the dinner :)


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers