【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

restless CNY!

It wass a really a fully packed CNY plan for me this year!
crazy plan started since 2th of February...
goin all around and everyday reached home at 4am...
1st day: went to relatives house till night then off to bii's house. 1st time visit his parent and i was seriously nervous yet bii said his mum impression towards me is really good, she did mentioned to me, asking me to visit their house more often :P really happy for that! then off to Seven's house till 4am...
2nd day: as I on shift on the second day, I was kinda tired but still have to concentrate on my work... but I can feel, the time is seriously slowwwwwwww~~~ D: , then reached home and get myself prepared while bii come over and waited me with the gang... went to reunion dinner for friends, after that off to bus central and send Keong as he gotta back Kedah for work....after fetched Mei Shien back then we went to Mic's house for visiting... suddenly Mei Shien called up around 12am mentioned she has tickets to M.O.S party... we just went there and feeling so freaking bored due to the music....
3rd day: just becos of M.O.S... we feeling unbalance then off to Opera on the Saturday night :P insane eh?but did enjoyed much over there... in fact, bii praise me saying my moves getting much more nicer,sooner or later I will follow his footstep easily yiippeeeeyy!! :D
from that day onwards,
I spent my time with him almost every single night...
going all around~
I was feeling great whenever he around me....
I'm glad that we finally settled down and met our parent ...
moreover,Its our 4th months already....
:)
reading all my post,
all was about him I realized....
but guess what?
I still wont feeling bored blogging about him...
especially when he is part of my life now :)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers