【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Valentine and Surprise Birthday -- HunnyBiii - Updated



Happy Valentine!!
yiipiiey!
Alright, Its Valentine today...
and nonetheless,
my hunnybii's birthday as well..
Friday:
Hexter called up on Wednesday whereby he mentioned of making a surprise party for bii on Friday....
We called up all the buddies and tell them our plan...
Then the plan goes on.................................................................
on the Thursday, it was our 4th months, at first I asked him for a date on friday night..
on the late night I messaged and ffk him lied him I gotta go to cousin open house then Chen called him up and asked him to go out yamcha on friday night...
I'm acting like am so disappointed and upset for the whole day yet he keep convince me that we will celebrate someday
friday afternoon went to KP with Hexter to
buy all those surprise party stuff ...
till when I reached home, mum mentioned she going to cousin house party, I was like~"yikes, ngam ngam hou~ Just follow my mum to cousin house then off to prepare bii's surprise party.. "
lied to bii saying I will go Subang overnight at friend's house after dinner..
while I was on the way going to KTV to setup all the balloons and cakes...
Everyone started to came in and wait for him....
while Seven called up me and acting like he is talking to his friend infront of bii...
when he reached KTV, he mentioned he wanted to go Toilet to ring me up checking where am I,
Seven asked him later on only call...
he just believe and walk with them to the room...
everyone in the room was so nervous and start sho
ut and singing birthday songs to him :)
he really surprise and never knew that all of us are waiting for him in the room...!
I saw his smile and he really happy for the whole night...
bii saying he never expect a surprise party as he thought he just going to pass it just like a normal day ...
well, what's surprise meant to be? Lol..
Sunday:
After working..
Back home then i straight away started to prepare the gift I wanted to give him..
he thought I was sleeping and I'm using all the time I had prepare the gift..
well... It ain't really a very nice gift,
not costly at all.... but something I
made by myself for him..
he came right after his dinner with his cousin...
he bring me to take my dinner around 11pm..
I don't know whether he realize I'm taking a b
ox cause I'm using his jacket to cover...
he asking for movie and i-City yet I declined....
I suggested to go his house watch movie as I wanted to give him a surprise...
reached his house then i quickly ran to his room, he wanted to help me hold the jacket but I reacted so nervous asking him not to touch....
while he washing his leg, I quickly light up the candle in the box and put it on his bed..
when he came in, he laughed and said he knew I'll do something for him..
well, what that suppose to meant? Not surprise anymore :(?
but still, he keep saying thanks and hugged me real tight....
we knew, It was our 1st Valentine.... :)
spent our night just watching "127 hours" ...
a simple valentine and birthday
night for him...
yet we feel warm when we having each other :)
till when we finish our movie and he fetch me back...
As usual, a kiss and hug saying goodbye to each other...
suddenly he take a bundle of flower with 2 bears :)
I straight away shocked and cried ....
he turned on the bear's light and kiss my cheek D:
I never expect he give me anything....
he touched my heart seriously..
although it just a simple bundle of flowers...
but...
.
this is the 1st time I received a gift from bf....
Happy Valentine.......
a very happy valentine!
:)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers