【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Merry Xmas + Welcome 2011


Merry Xmas and Happy 2011~ !!
Well, I got a good celebration for xmas and new year...
of cos with my babeh boy!


Xmas:
on the Xmas eve, went to Quattro with bii and crew..
something unhappy things happened in the club,
babeh boy angry me cos I've made a big mistake,
but still he taking care of me all the while...
went to Pavillion on the Xmas day with couz and aunt from Netherland...
had our Xmas lunch at Thai Cuisine ...
crowded everywhere and traffic jam ...
Somehow enjoyed my Xmas night for couz bachelor's night then off to Starbucks with bii ..


30/12/2010:
had our date at i-City ...
i-City are seriously packed with people due to gov sudden announce public holiday for Malaysia who won the AFF Suzuki Cup..
somehow me and bii spent our time by taking photos then off to tea at Bcorner ...



31/12/2010-New Year Eve
enjoyed my morning and after with my mum and sis,
walking around Midvalley and the Curve..
we enjoyed our shopping and lunch that only ladies, include the cute lil princess....
It is so crowded everywhere and even they started to blocked the entrance for certain areas..
head home and have my nap while waiting for bii for night countdown..
seriously, I was so excited ...
It was my 1st time countdown with bf of cos..
nevertheless, countdown are always that exciting~
Bii fetched me..
Our conversation below:
♥Bii: dear, so hows review on 2010?
me: hmm, whats ah?Well, I got my own 1st birthday party, got my stable income and car,used to escape from bare life, lotsa things... but most important, I got bii with me now lor :)
Bii: hehe, me too... have bad past?
Me: hmm, well bad ah... as you always tell me, not to think about the bad stuff lor.. but of cos, relationship and almost lost my life is the bad things that happened..
Bii: yeah, since 2011 coming, then lets bless for the better future lo..
Me: hehe, yalor.. of cos for more days with bii lor.. then bii ah, what about you?
Bii: me ah? only 1 thing I never think of lo.. a surprised for me..
Me: hami lai eh?(hokkien)
Bii: you lo.. my dear..(holding my hand while the other hand drive) seriously I never think that I have you indeed.. thats the only think I could think of...
dripped my tears that time, but lucky he was concentrate on the front...
Bii: this was the 1st time I celebrate my new year eve with gf, so excited and everything is new..
Me: then you gave me ur 1st time lo? hehehehe
Bii: yalor, you owned me jor, u cant run anymore *kiss my hand*
silly him...
Me: hehe, dont want run dont want run~ hehe.. but of cos, bii,this is also my 1st time celebrate with bf............................................................





we reached pyramid kinda early,
walked around seeing people playing around...
♥the moment are so priceless,
the smiles on the people face...
the joys and the celebration sprays and sounds covers the whole pyramid... ♥

till Hexter and the others came late and we off to Opera...
bii and I wasn't plan for club at 1st.. but since they ask then we just follow...
till when reached 12am.. I walked out from the club and seeing people playing around,
crowded !!
so so happening!!
I got sprayed, luckily bii cover me or else my clothes and make up ruined~ :P
heading home at 4am due to I gotta work on the 1st day of 2011...
kinda frustrated but keep my mind optimistic :)
All I want for 2011,
was a simple wish...
hoping 2011 are much more better than 2010...
Happy New year to everyone!! :)









































0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers