【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Depravation Period!!

I gotta shout out loud cause I found there no other places I can release my anger!!
The anger that doesn't related to anyone, but MYSELF!!
i hated myself :(
for getting fat and FATTER!
Darn I didn't control my timing and appetite getting heavy...
and this is the fattest I ever grown since the past!
Furck!!
I've controlled my weight for just a few weeks,
and now it all came back again~
having heavy meal and non stop eating although I know I should control...
gotta slim down ASAP!!
God bless me please....
(of cos I gotta work hard on myself.... :[ )
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers