【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

** Where there belongs to you **

Happy 2nd months to my BII~
Well,
this is the main of the reason i post this ...
If this ain't giving you an interest to read,
its okayy~~~
but wait...
who cares anyway?
since not much people knowing I'm having a blog indeed... :P
eh leh, syok lah sendiri ~


Yeah,
2nd chapter ended...
here comes the 3rd chapter of our relationship..
why i said so?
Cos every month started with a new chapter...
2 chapter gone represent we had been together for 2 months.
not long nor short,
just...
I'm glad indeed...
Somehow I still mentioned something he dont wish to listen on the day I'm with him..
he act like he didn't listen ...
but when Im back with tears,
he messaged me saying about his feeling...
"I act din hear about it doesn't mean I'm not hurt.... Your feeling making me even complicated and because of you, I couldn't sleep at this late time........."

I saw this message on the morning,
yes, reading his long text, I'm hurt too..
but on the second day...
he act nothing happen and msg me...
Saturday:
due to its my company annual dinner at Marriott Putrajaya,
I din spend my time with bii ..
its been two weeks we never spend our sweet saturday night,
gerammmm!!
however, I'm drunk on the night...
been drinking too much with the colleagues ..
i guess everyone is trying to release their stress... :P
it was a great night indeed!!
went to work on sunday with super duper tiring mode..
but I couldn't fall asleep at all...
ended up wasting my time doing nothing till finish work...
now this the thing......
finally Bii met my family :)
not the 1st time anyway..
but the 1st time meeting them as my bf...
he look natural yet he told me he freak out!
that was his 1st time meeting gf parent,
he have no idea how to react but yet he doin perfectly...
we went to watch "The Warrior Ways"
*uh uh... another stupid movie again~*
he knew I'm tired, so he bring me back after movie...
sleep for the whole monday till bii said wanted to bring me to Villa's birthday celebration...
I was like, "DAMN!? drink again?????"
luckily bii helped me on most of the game when I lose..
but i'm still feel like pukes cos I've been drinking beers recently...
is like rest a day and drink the second day...
Shitto Tuesday:
damn my baby got scratch by a lousy fucking idiot driver who dont know how to reverse parking..
freaking heartache T.T
although I use car wax to wipe the scars off but....
my baby 1st time GONE!
by a hit and run idiotic sohai driver ..... T.T
damn the sohai!!~~
*up and down, you were always there for me*

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers