【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♥♥ Welcome to Taiwan ♥♥

yiipiiii!
am BACK!
it was an awesome trip to Taiwan...
somehow it is very tiring due to we are like rushing to all those places,
but it just a happy trip!
thanks to my sissy planned all that :)
If wanted me to tell the whole story,
this post gotta be realllllll long!
so...
let the picture tells... :)


went to Sun Moon Lake on day 5, on the boat to our destination! the wind are seriously strong enough that almost blow u off~! :D

day 5: night steamboat with sis's fren and her sister.. it was a very deliciousss steamboat in the cold cold weather :D



day 4: at peacock garden , get to capture this nice view with my sister as the model of mine :D


my beloved sissy with me :P, ppl tend to ask us, are we twins ? well, we both still wonder do we really look alike? hmmmm



our third hotel along our trip... a really romantic theme of hotel, i wonder why malaysia never have 1 such cute hotel :( ... errrh, well... it aint that romantic when it is actually with family but not love one :P


❤ the two queen size bed... i love this decoration so much... ❤


the street of Sun Moon Lake, it is so beautiful when it comes to evening... the lights and people are so friendly :) ❤

This is a bridge for the jetty, it is so surprising when they play the songs, and the lights flows with the rhythm.. see the blue lights? you can imagine the whole lights are changes from sec to sec... awesome♥

the potato sausage are seriously DELICIOUS! keep thinking of the sausage, starving now o.O

❤ Love's Home ❤

playin with the cam :P

7-11 ! Everywhere around Taiwan, is fulled with 7-11! it is really convenient enough for the people to buy everything...

Feng Jia's night market.... seriously crowded with all the people~

in the train, while heading to Taizhong with their high rail train, were missing him :)


see my eye!? goshhh... but i like this pic :P


writting writting !! wish and wish and more wishes! see the most obvious 1? lol...
"successful in slim down" xD

on some on the mountain at Taipei, a very very nice view!

a surprise gift for him :P there are few stuff i bought for him, but he said he prefer the couple keychain i bought, stands more meaning than the other gift... he said he wont drink this bottle cos its a gift from me, bii, 感动吗? but he says,"you are the best gift already"... 傻瓜!

on the way heading to another hill.. sea view that seriously huge enough! you felt calm after standing beside the sea... can see how strong the wind are ♥

Day 1: dinner time ... tour guide told us that Taiwanese eat less rice or without rice for their meal, due to the rice will cause diabetes.. O.O I'm SWEET!

the look after walking around whole day... see how tired i am.. my face T.T ...
*bii's jacket really warm me up along the trip*

Day 1: with sissy :D

Day 5: sea view captured from a high view at Xuan Guan temple .. love it!! but kinda hot :P

while on the boat heading back to our jetty :) the ladies!!

I gotta say..... this is a real GOLD! The heavy and largest gold in the world(as the tour guide said).. they said much touch it as it can bring us luck... i touched it, am I feel lucky? duhh...
There are almost thousand of pics i get to captured along the 6 days trip... yet i upload part of the most memorable one :)
It is very happy, but guess I'm homesick, and I've missed out a special day ...which is the 6th T.T
It was the 1st month we together, yet we were far apart.. he thought I've forgotten the day.. I aint, but I was moody that I couldn't spend my time with him, It was saturday, I realized he spend his day sleep real early. If i were there, we must be spending our time somewhere special :)
❤babe boy~
yet we still get to spend our night watching "Unstoppable" at Harbour Place on 10th, 10th also a special day for us that it was our 1st date last month :) 101010...
I'm sick after the trip, I had my medicine before going out with him, in the cinema I keep coughing, I gotta blame the aircond, too cold T.T
Me: bii, finally we not watching stupid movie d hor..
Bii: errr... yalor.. actually, I watched it on last Saturday....
Me: *stunned* with Chen? why you never tell me? Then i wont ask you watch with me again!
Bii: cos i know you wanted to watch it badly.. so i ma din tell you lor...but not bad ma, watch second time also very nice.....
I was kinda angry.... then i don't speak anything till i reached home.. he know I am angry, he dont even say anything... I angry for nothing i admit, If i knew he watch before, I wont ask him waste the money to watch it again with me...
but the second day, we start our war... arguement..... but not a quarrel, yet it was a sweet arguement, talking about stupid things ... he always made me laughed by all the jokes and arguement..... ♥
he seriously ain't a romantic fella,
ain't spending too much effort on me...
ain't create any big surprises for me...
but I felt for his stupidlity....
he ain't really perfect one,
but at least... he with me right now......
in the mid of the trip, I shared with my mum about bii,
mum asked me to bring bii come back home,
let dad and mum know about him.....
soon maybe :)
I told mum about whats bother me previously ...
something someone she knew...
she advised me not to bother about that anymore,
it was a past, make sure it won't affect me and bii...
there are tears in the mid whereby I felt hurtful enough of the rumors,
at the end i smiled cos I know bii will always there for me...
nothing gonna ruined us....
*sniff sniff*
damn I'm flu after sore throat...
god bless i get well real soon!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
























0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers