【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Ready ! Set! GO!

1 day to go...
going where?
everyone wonder...
Well,
am going Taiwan for personal trip with family..
and im freaking excited over it...
Well the day before today I should have started to pack my luggage
yet I done nothing... :P
Saturday:
As i changed my day off to sunday,
I work with Tracy and Stanley on Saturday..
kinda relax due to more ppl work on weekend to lighten the burden of the day..
in the night went dinner with family,
from that time i started to feel not feeling that well for no reason...
bii called up saying wanted to go club,
as Mei Shien were kinda upset..
since I always spent my saturday with bii,
so i agreed although I'm not feeling well...
part of the reason i'm not feeling well cos i just knew something which hurtful enough...
but when seeing him ,
makes me calm and warm...
he asked me whats wrong with my facebook status on saturday...
i din tell him and keep silence the whole night,
he knows im weird but still continue making fool in the car...
Bii: dear, u wan see my estima start button?
me: what start button? silly you, ur car not estima ok...
Bii: dont look down my car, i got sensor start button 1...
Till we fetched babe...
she told me her relationship stuff,
i did shared to her about whats bother me...
bii hears it,
still he keep quiet all night to let me and babe chat...
he even slow down the speed eventhough we are rushing to club,
cos he noticed I'm make up-ing..
how sweet of you, bii...
reached club and enjoy our time till the mid..
even bii fetch me reach home i dont even realized it...
Sunday:
sleep till the morning and start wake up to prepare whatever i need to do on sunday..
on the afternoon finally bii woke up and we went to have our so call "branch" at 4pm..
I suggested im the one who driving cos i know bii must be tired driving on the midnight...
off to JJ for movie, "Rise of the Mummy", we thought we might not watching a stupid movie again...
ENDED UP! we got reallly really speechless..
why do we watch three times silly movies...
WTH is that we wonder.. :P
anyhow~bii were so cute when he got real pissed off...
met my cousin when I'm shopping for my trip stuff...
bii were shocked why i still hold his hand when i met my cousin..
silly bii....
After done all my shopping, went to mamak to met up Seven as he just came back from Genting ..
I din sleep much and started to felt tired around 11pm...
bii wanted to make sure i reach home safe,
he ask me to fetch him back, wait till i finally reach home safely,
only he drive and find Seven at mamak again...
Me: bii, no need lar, I go back first lar, you continue chat with Seven k?
Bii: what? dont want! i want follow... i wan be with you can or not?
another sweet ♥candy♥ from him.... :)
now!
left 1 more day to prepare my luggage,
oh shiat i dont even know what to bring anymore...
i got the biggest luggage among all of em,
but i got no idea what shud i bring anymore.. :P
Telling myself to not give a damn on whatever the ass they talking about, I've done what I should do, nobody knows how worst the moment I've gone thru, I choose what I want and what I'm gonna face for the future...... Nothin can harm my mind........................................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers