【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Movie marathon

Now this is the 7th day am sick,
it ain't getting better yet worst....
but this not the post am tryin to say...
is still about babe boy...
both of us went for 3 movie in just a week...
Unstoppable wednesday:
mentioned last post, so aint gonna repeat here.....
Skyline Saturday:
we're actually late for that movie becos of my temper..
I had diarrhea after back from dinner with family,
he told me to wear nicely as we might go to subang for movie with Hexter..
im kinda happy cos finally i can wear my jeans to go out,
so make up and wearing kinda different..
he came and fetch me... while we half of the way..
i realized he only wear a short pants and sandal,
damn i got real pissed off and asked him to fetch me back and change...
he keep talk to me on the way goin back to my house,
i kept quiet ...till i finally changed the clothes...
i cried....
he asked me to tell him whats wrong by not just shut up myself...
we kept quiet for real long till i suddenly lay on his shoulder and said sorry...
sorry for losing the temper..
yet he smiled and say he the one should say sorry...
I got thousand of words to tell him how guilty i am for losing my temper...
yet I just dont know how to tell....
went we reached MBO,
I hug him when we get out from the car,
he just smiled and we walked to the cinema and met Hexter..
as usual I keep coughin non stop in the movie,
he actually havent eat his dinner while waiting for me...
taken his sandwic in the cinema and bought me a softdrink and popcorn,
he forgotten im sick ...
dumby him !
then he stopped me from having the popcorn and softdrink..
but bii were seriously funny...
there was a part the skyline movie,
that one of the actor got killed when he is in the ferrari..
bii just got shocked and stunned at that moment...
i look at him and keep laugh on my own....
he is soo CUTE when he got shocked!
finished that movie at the midnight...
we are so frustrated for that movie...
seriously, u watch it then u will know why....
went to mamak with him to have his dinner with Hexter and Xiaoyee..
we keep discuss about goin to Putrajaya for looking around...
but can anyone tell me, what actually unique on Putrajaya?
:P
spend our night till 2am...
then bii fetched me back.. he said I never gv a kiss to him before go into my house,
i know that but am sick, i dont want infected him :(
sorry biii...
Megamind Sunday:
went out have his branch after he wake up..
then off to bukit tinggi to buy dad shoes...
ended up we still went and watch Megamind becos we got nothing to shop..
waiting outside the cinema and keep making fool with each other...
as if nobody exist between us ...
both of us really cold inside the cinema due to im still sick,
and he always the same,
hugging me all the while...
bii,
i'm sorry for throwing my temper on you...
I'm hardly take off my temper when something bother me ...
bii ended up becoming my victim,
yet you aint complain me ...
bii,
so sorry :(
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers