【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Sunway Giza + eCurve with bbiii

Time passes real quick...

I remember I've just updated my blog on friday,

and that is last friday already....

Saturday:


As it was the weekend that I dont required to work..

I stayed up late on saturday..

of cos with my babe boy...

we finally got the time we can spend just the both of us on saturday night..

he know i wanted to go Sunway Giza badly...



we went to take his dinner at mamak, of cos we wanted to save up the money...

he scolded me for not having dinner and lunch..

but babe, i just dont have appetite to eat :(

met Jeff and the others on mamak, he said he always met our friends at this mamak..


after the dinner, we drive all the way to sunway giza under my guide...

he kept praised my sense of direction are good...

well, I survey before i go, alright? dumby bii...




after a short walk in sunway giza, both of us fell in love on the atmosphere there...

at the end still i suggested to go eCurve for movie after that..
we watched "Altitude" ,


but too bad that movie really made me and him even speechless..
rate for that movie - 4/10...
we both were kept complain both movie we watched together are also worst movie in the year,
really speechless ..........


spent our time till mid 3am...
he kept asked me to sleep while he driving,
i insist dont want, at the end i still fall asleep :P


Sunday:

went out shop with family...
while messaged bii, mum asked me about my relationship stuff..
i admitted im in a relationship..
not even think to hide a single...
so i tell mum the whole things...
i dont know what mum thinks about,
but i still insist on my choice,
he is the man i loved..


even dad did tried to hint me asking me to find a better income ...
but i just dont think I love a man's money..



baby boy you the man in my heart...
I'm gonna walk with you along the way ...
just hold me tight like you always do..

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers