【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

❤ Bii-ies him ❤

Sometimes I wonder...
do we actually fit in the time or time fit us?
time wouldn't stop for sure,
yet it goes by how we living...
As for the last week,
bii and I din meet each other on the weekdays due to I'm sick...
took half day MC to see doctor and went to pay my phone bills ....
everyone were worried cos i look pale and quiet...
even so do bii...
I was angry over him cos he never even find me on the 1 weekdays..
till on the saturday,
i still treated him so rude ...
he never complaint and waited my reply on our dating plan...
this time I'm clever!
( I dont were really nice eventhough he told me we are going pavillion for a walk)
nyek nyek!
somehow, he said I look pretty on how i wore that night..
he waited me without taking his meal after his working hour...
so we went to Setia's nightmarket for a walk..
it was kinda late, all stalls are closed...
he went for asam laksa stall for his meal...
till almost 12am, we decided not to go kl yet Sunway...
I know PPG having their annual dinner at Sunway,
was tryin my luck to meet Cheeho them,
but somehow its too late ... (after that only i know they went to Opera from facebook)..
I started din being rude to bii...
we continue our "war" by teasing each other...
I couldn't really angry too long when I'm infront of my bii..
and when it reminded me... on the last night, he messaged me..
"You should tell me whats wrong cos i wanted to know what happen to you, yet you always hide urself... is it that hard for trusting me?i care about you cos i love you... i just dont wish you hide yourself... dear, just take a rest, dont stay up too late when u r sick... love you dear, night....." ❤
it woke me up and I started to hold him tight all night we walking around...
he looked at me and smiled when i hugged him real tight...
he seems like realized what I'm thinkin that time, he try to take off the akward situation, hugging me tight and as usual, jokes around...
we walk around and look at those clubbers...
only we realized we used to be part of em on the past playful moment...
both of us went to Starbucks ...
everyone started to leave from time to time...
yet both of us, sit till 3am...
seriously, bii and I are really talkative!!
lol~
there are moment i told him about my past...
he just touched my hair and hold my hand while im talking about my past..
" not that i dont trust you bii, just that when i can't trust myself, how possible for me to trust others?"
he understand what i'm talking about..... but he keep silent..
till when we shared about how we fall for each other...
I got touched... we both hug and i drop my tears on his shoulder...
thinking, "goshh, i just never imagine that we have today.... i never know i got such a man with me right now...."
seriously, he just tell me a simple words...
yet it meant so much to me....
he knew i cried, asking me why...
but i just smiled and kissed on his cheek...
spent our time till all the people out from club...
we walked to carpark...
he keep laughed when I'm acting like am drunk...
he said reminded him the day I'm drunk ...
being so silly and keep laugh for no reason....
we passby all the club we used to go...
somehow it reminded me ....
we knew each other for 2 years...
we never knew we will holding each other hand and passby the club ........
the place we met each other back again....
I don't feel tired while we on our way back...
we still play in the car although he is driving..
I just love to ticklish him ... :)
Sunday:
just slept for 3 hours then i wake up for breakfast with family..
clean up my house till the afternoon the bii wake up ..
went for his so called branch again with the other friends...
i called up babe Chloe to go to her house take my stuff...
playing around with her puppy bebe...
till the evening,
bii and I went to Oldtown and chat till the sunset and dark night rise...
and again...
both of us are really talkative :P
from day to day,
my love towards him ...
just more than yesterday yet less than tomorrow..
i love him more and more each of everyday...
yes.....
bii the one who giving me the strength again...
the strength of knowing I'm a happy girl now....
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers