【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ღ Tears in the Eye ღ


After 4 days of working in a hectic environment,
finally my colleague are back and I can have a long deep breathe,
enjoy my mocha, listening yiruma's classic and blogging over here.


Early morning I forgotten my Guess watch left at the office yesterday,
I was really upset that I thought I've lost it,
still Tracy helped me to keep it when she saw I left over her workstation.


She taken her leave for few days for her birthday and back hometown,
when she back she heard alot of news updated by my the other colleagues about my situation last few days,
she upset and kept saying sorry,
I admitted I did cried in the toilet yesterday caused I couldn't handle the sudden tense about all the workload and big changes I'm gonna face in the future in my job.

While I talk about that, I've noticed I did smile through one's tears...


She still cheer me up by talking and making alot of jokes,
and finally everything still back to square with laughs in the office...

Amanda introduced me a post in facebook,
she written it for one of my colleague from Taiwan,
he came over here to stay when he is only 14 years old,
someone who left his hometown for such a long time..
his mum went to travel to Nanjing, China cause she been waiting her dream to come true..
finally she went there,
but the last night she staying over,



she passed away when she's sleeping.....



When I read the post,
I can't really control my tears,



I guess am too emotional over everything...............................

Stanley gave me read his wife's blog,
cause I heard he wrote a song for his wife when he wanted to propose...
When I click the link,

the blog amazed me.............
It is so sweet, so loving blog..
with her love stories, her feeling over everything...


from the stories they went to UK for studies,
the pictures they taken everywhere........


Still,
I read the lyrics about Stanley's song...
so loving, now i know why the wife felt for her husband on that moment :)..............
I smiled with tears ....




But all that.....

I whipped away the tears when I realized I'm still in the office.......
luckily nobody saw :P





I drip my tears again, whereby I realized......
today is Friday.....

finally, I got an off weekend!
my gosh, thats the main point afterall.......!



Ever since I start to work in this kind of scheduled job,
I got different off day in every week,
every month, I only got a weekend that I can rest,
the rest either both day i gotta work, or only saturday and sunday....


how weird isnt it?



I love the environment here indeed,
but the working hour,
made me lost alot of things yet I've still gained alot of new experience and lessons over my life...

in fact, I could say, I am really stable now....


for my personalization, my life, my family and my love one.....
everything seems to be the simple as I want...








I think to change my job.......
but I newly join,


let me rest at this moment......

I'm gonna start my proper working stamina,

when I'm ready :)

and that gonna be soon!



0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers