【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♥ heart him ♥ - bii

A lovely story to share...

I'm owned...

:)

finally we started our love story...

well, it is actually a shocked for both of us...

and for everyone around us as well....

yes, I call him my bii...

What best describe us?

.......................................

Simple!

We started simple,

i'm not ashame to tell, I tell him my feeling ...

apparently he felt shocked, but he said he need some time to think about it..

I thought of giving up, as my main point of telling him isnt wanted to be with him, but just wanted to let him know before its too late...

once we went out with friends, i tried to ignored the feeling and talk with him but i just can't, i try to hide and so do him... we both look akward at the moment, he tried hard to speak to me and act nothing is happening, but he realized I can't...

as for the day after our tea is my off day, i wake up kinda late as I'm feeling tired after working for few days and whats bother my mind makes me feeling even awful.. Wake up and check my phone, there is a message......................................

♥" The other day u messaged me, I am seriously surprised, I said I need time to think, doesn't mean I don't have the feeling. I've been thinking, thinking what can I sacrified for you, what can I do as I can't even really have the ability... but after think about that, I realized i do have feeling towards you, I ignored it cos I dont even dare to think about it. Lilian, would you be my girlfriend? I can't try my best, but I will definitely do my very best just for you... "♥

imagine.... someone you loved, your feeling he seen... I'm touched...

we got together...

he wanted to let ppl around know about our relationship,

i insist wanted to hide as not too early to let them know...

but he still tell to few of his best buddies,

everyone are shocked when we hold our hand,

still asking is it true that we finally together...

they all are happy for us,

neither both of us..

we knew once they know about our relationship, they gonna play us real hard..

he told them, anything just aim on him, he wont fight, but what more important, dont play me...

he worried I can't handle right away.

His working hour are kinda long, we could only spend our time at the night...

the first date we went to i City.. he hold me real tight, as If I'm gonna run..

walkin under and passby all the beautiful lights with someone you loved,

definitely sweet enough... he never let go since we get out from the car,

hugging me and holding my hand all the time....♥

he protect me while in the club when there are jerks trying to molest me...

whenever i tried to be a rude and fierce,

he still made me laugh at the end...

everyone must be thinking,

this is what a bf would do whenever they have a gf...

nothing special nothing sweet...

well, everyone love to share their love story once they in relationship,

and when they love their bf so much...

being with him I definitely feel comfort,

he giving me a way of feeling safety...

maybe cos I knew him for years, I read his mind I know his character...

he won't run even I've bullied him...

♥Me: You know I'm easily lose one temper...

Him: I know ah, but I still want to be with you...♥

He is a silly one, of cos he being silly all the time to make me laugh....

he won't pamper me too much, but he using the other way to comfort me ...

He asked me to give him sometime to learn, of how to be a perfect bf..

He never own one, but as these few days, he trying to be a caring bf...

he ain't sweet, he ain't lovely, he aint a good looking one... but whats he attracted me the most, his smile his simple... giving me a way of feeling comfort, doesnt need to hide...

he couldn't give me the life I want,

but he definitely the one who cheering me and giving me the safety zone I ever wanted..

Bii, I'm glad I'm having you now...

♥heart you♥


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers