【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Do you know..........❤

It getting strong and stronger.



Yeah..

about the one in my heart,

which i never thought it grow that fast...

whereby I don't even realized since long time ago...

The feeling of sweet, simple and ...

the one I'm fall into.


I knew him for long,

a guy that I only think as a friend at the 1st place.

from time to time,

the rumors about us started since when someone said we look just like a loving couple,

IF we were a couple.



Everyone, even stranger could even thought we are couple if we standing together...

Our mind, our favourites, our feelings towards a thing, are same...

except...... we seems from different world.


He is a simple guy, a guy which loves to cheer people up and responsibility..

yet I'm someone live under materialistic life...

He thinks for others instead of himself...

he knows he couldn't bring happiness to his partner,

he rather stays single.

he knows whats important to a girl,

even he never own one.


He wish he have,

at the same time he told himself,

thats is only when he could able to have one.


nothing perfect on a person,included him...


but he best describe... a guy I never thought I could ever met.


I told myself not to fall deeper,but his smile and his eye,


just make me smile as well...




but...

he doesnt know about it.....


(somewhere noisy)

A: suprisingly, din see u dance, thinking about someone?


L: yeah, how you know....


A: can see thru that....


L: feeling so upset when looking at him...heartache..


A:why?


L: its difficult when u like someone else, but you have to keep in the heart..


A: i know... i know he got the feeling towards you, but he just don't know how to take the 1st step.. he don't have the guts cos you know, there are differences between u both.. just talk about salary, he maybe think he can't even take care you..thats why he rather choose not to have a gf ... u know he dont even own one before.


L: he never tell, how u know whether he has the feeling or not? I know what his worries, thats why I'm heartache....
A: whenever me and XXX talk about u infront of him, I saw he smile... the way he smile are different...
L: does that stands any meaning?

(...........................)

L: as my previous mindset, materialistic stands everything.. but i dont even know since when, I'm falling for him, and do you know.. his simple, his acts and i dont know how to describe, just bring alot of lesson to me. His simple bright up me indeed.

A: hmm, thing take times, maybe he really worry he can't take care u...but can see that he like u...


yes, as in materialistic, he can't afford what i want.

As in knowing what I want, he can't really do what i want.


but ...

since when,

I don't give a damn anymore?

all i ever wanted,

was his one smile....

all i ever wanted,

we are always argue with each other,

those arguement that .....

just made me smile whenever i think about it.

All I can want now,

just spend the time together,

not as a couple

but a friend...

As long I can be right next to him,

as long we are still as usual,

laugh and argue .....

I don't really want you to know..

I'm afraid ......

Afraid you would leave...

I keep the secret...

I do afraid.

❤Do you..........❤





ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers