【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Couple to be? ♥

Saturday:
As today weekend,
the first weekend of the month,
as on plan I should follow my buddy's schedule to work on weekend...
as on plan~~
I got my day off on the same day,
wake up real late as recently I'd never sleep much...
been going out with the gang for few days and makes me really tiring...

Waited mum came back and went to buy ingredients for relatives gathering.
Mummy leg got strained before the day,
we have to go around and seek for the sweet potato,
while seeing mum walk, my heart real pain,
just wish i could help her, but all i can just do a lil by not giving her walk too much...

After grandpa house gathering,
I got a date with the same old gang...
we planned to watch "Tekken" but too bad the seats were too front for us,
I drive all the way and fetched them to sunway to meet Michael and Andy..
The one non stop disturbing my car as usual,
playing with my monkey pillow and my car double signal..

When we reached, I suggested to sing K and they agreed.
Rushed down to subang Neway and book the room...
I guess.... Hexter, Ray and XiaoYee were thinking not to waste the buffet,
they went to take all the foods no matter we can finish it or not...
there are three table fulled with drinks and foods...
we all sang just like crazy one.
the one non stop making fool and made me laughed badly..
we bet on having the wasabi on the sushi but he scared of it,
ended up I put the wasabi cover by the egg taufu,
and feed him...
his face straight changed becos of the wasabi..
Andy pushed him to me to take the pics of us,
as usual.... we always got put into the picture...
the so called "couple to be" ..

We spend our time till 2am,
i reached home around 3am and sleep,
wake up early in the morning to work on SUNDAY~
work on sunday u see~

Spend my working sunday just like so freaking free,
watched movie and kacau the two guys,
who asked them got so "lucky" to work with me on the same day.
Especially Leon,
dah kena~
teased me cos of my age somemore lar~
I'm 21 but don't look like 21 at all?
ishh!

oh gosh,
time to prepare for meeting :P
continue on next post!

from day to day, the feeling getting strong, what about you?
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers