【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

babyRED go-round + Maison Fever night

It was the fifth day i owned my babyRED

somehow It was a great experience having it with me,

family still grounded me to go out at night with my babyred,

still i believe this is just the starter, soon i can drive out night with the two spotlight xD

i love to see the spotlight on my babyRED,

makes it even cooler~



Plan:

1st: change the mirror to a blue light frame

2nd: put the laser light (just like David's car) - rejected by babe cos it will make me from fair to black skin~

3rd: side mirror with signal light

4th: tinted with black

5th: build in a kenwood radio system



I got all of em under my plan which I'm gonna do it one by one :)



my family are really taking care my car and non stop praising it ..

well, although it just a simple car,

but...

it mean much more than a car.



Maison night:

it is Saturday,

as usual I finally went to swimming with sis again,

after skipped for long time :P

as I'm driving,

I bring them to my favourite place to have my suikoww noodle~

then off to midvalley for wedding and job fair..

the wedding fair are really... goshh, I wont attend again seriously,

freaking scary for me, the people and promoter and all the gown....

over the night,

went to maison for Monica's birthday..

we enjoyed our night and met my stylist over there,

he look totally different compare while he working..

so friendly and over friendly :P



now am stop over here...
cos am lazy to update blog now...

but something i wish to tell out here...
I am sure...
the one i've been confused for so long,
finally i figured out whats hide inside...
although nothing happen on us,
but.. who knows :P?
someone who finally made me realized what called as SIMPLE brings SMILE.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers