【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♥♥Lil's 1st ever party - 21st ♥♥ Home party and Opera






Continuing.....................................

As the last post I've stop on my birthday...

6th June 2010:
here comes my 1st ever party in my life..
shame to tell I never get to celebrate my birthday officially..
this time im 21st and my mum allowed me to have 1..
the early morning i wake up to buy all the ingredients for my party dishes..
dad and mum together with sis went to pasar to help me buy all the things..

After done all the things,
the canopy services come over ...
all i can say is,
the canopy just makes the environment sweet!


after settled all the things,
I went to Kelvin's shop for my hair styling...
babe called up saying she cant help me book appointment for my make up cos its too sudden..
When i was worrying,
Kelvin take out his begs,
the make up set!
omg,
I quickly feel so happy and i can say,
thanks to him for make up and the hair styling,
it just looks soooo ....
different me,seriously...

on the night time,
all those i invited came one by one group...
wishing me and having fun around..
the party goes real well and seeing everyone around I'm really happy..

especially my family who helped me alot in this party,
without them,
i cant even make this party !
Im thanking them from the bottom of my heart...

as I had a 2nd round plan and i told them earlier on..
after grouping up all,
I called to Raj and book my table at Opera,
David and Henry they went earlier to help me take the table..
as babe Chloe coming with me,
she drive her own..
she drive real fast with her BMW,
while having the cake...lol....
we both know we are really excited as we long long time never went club together..

the night just soooo freaking fun..
we all enjoyed and get drunk,
dance and play all night..
the crew all fooling me and Ray...
wanting me to give a kiss on his cheek,
we both got squeeze in and forced to kiss his cheek..
I tried hard to run but ended up ...
I thought babe can help me,
but im wrong,
she came over and stick with them ,
make a circle only me and ray inside...
Henry even asked,
"your bf ka?"
I was like,
speechless !!
both of us got to forced..
ended up i kiss on his cheek,
then act nth happened continue my dance..





Yau came over with his frens,
and yeah!
Im proud to say,
Chloe and David brought me two bottle of black label as my gift..
David said he din managed to come over on my actual date due to he is busying with his customer,so giving me a bottle as a gift..
Chloe promised earlier on saying she hit her target on sales then brought me a bottle,
she din get to hit the actual amount,
but she still brought me 1...
I'm thanking them..
nono,
im thanking everyone!
for the party, for the gifts,
for EVERYTHING!

this is the most enjoyable and memorable birthday ever,
I get to celebrate real happening and happy :P
thanking them indeed..!

somehow,
after my birthday celebration,
I fall ill for 1 month...
till now~
7th July...
LOL!
I've just forgotten my blog for that long~


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers