【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

My ❤ly babyRed + New Job

Blogging in the office,
having my mocha,
damn.. I love this new working environment..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yes,
I finally changed my new job...
from a contract staff to a new environment as a Customer Service Rep..
well,
what shud i say?
I'm glad I joined this new co..
new people new environment ..
new laptop xD
new outfit as well..
The 1st week I joined,
nobody blive I'm only 21...
All were surprised indeed...
even when all the past few weeks I have all the training, they just dont believe I'm 21..

Well,
everything goes smooth,
my new job(handling well)..
except my baby...
Yes,
my new baby...
my car :P
been waiting for 5 months,
finally it came with a very brilliant look...
although not those standard expensive car,
but this suits me :)
and.... I'm gonna modify it soon ~~ xD
shhh, ain't tellin out the plan to my family yet X.X

lotsa things happened while im getting this car,
but with mum dad and sis helps,
I finally get my car,
they are the best for me :D
felt guilty but i definitely gonna treat them a nice dinner~
mum told me, i got my 1st property now,
2nd should be house...
i was like, yeah, i wanted to buy 1 before i gets old...
set my target to get 1 before I'm 25~
A huge dream eh?
Law of attraction :D

my new job gv me a good benefit,
a good environment and colleagues,
were really having a good time compares my previous working experience...

two extra target I'm going to do...
tattoo and piercing~
I'm gonna have my either nose or tongue piercing real soon~
which 1 eh?
about tattoo?
Last month i was going to do 1,
but mum stopped me T.T
well,
law of attraction,
"I'm having it now!"

now?
spending my time doin my personal things in the office..
what?! it never happened on my previous job ~
but it happened now~
colleagues were all around me,
joking and laughing~
they even ask me to back on time, don't OT~ I was like "harr?"

too bad I'm having a red eye due to infection``
tomorrow should be going Maison for Monica's birthday celebration,
damn i dont want to wear spec go~~
perhaps i should skip?
talk about club..
people!
dont go eurostar!
the environment sux, people sux, and damn!
I got molested by people in the club,
farking pissed!

For how long I've no idea,
finally I'm back to my own life..
for 1 year, finally I let go~
law of attraction or maybe...
keep myself in the good mood~
telling myself not to think much on relationship can really cure...
but people ask, "then means this is the time u can let go and love someone else?"
answer: No :) I love being single now :) but ..... the space not empty, it filled... who? Lol...


D, congrats to you and ur girl for having this long ❤ relationship,
meeting the right one for yourself :)
best of luck for you,
❤may god bless ~❤


❤ vs ♥
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers