【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♥21st - 2nd June 2010 - the memorable 1♥

hai yai yai yai yai~
I've just abandoned my blog ever since my last post birthday eve.
I almost forgot I have a blog !
nahhh, just joking!
Well, things goes "welly welly" busyy for me,
got no time to have a rest actually.
but but but~
I'm enjoyed !
I'm hyper loving it ...

It gonna be a long post eh?
I hope it not,
but in fact it gonna be...!

020610:
waking up,
awww! im 21!!!!
im hyper seriously,
finally I've grown,
lotsa feelings to tell,
but forget it,
lets back to the topic..

as i took a day leave specially for myself,
wasted my morning with checking and replying my facebook birthday wishes,
and nonetheless my phone texts..
played with the baby girl for awhile then i off to my appointment with my stylist..
I remember when i was year 18,
I've officially out from the school and also national service,
a freshie to go to college,
on my birthday,
went to dye my hair with my ex-beloved...
nonetheless for this year,
i dye it again on my very own day, of cos alone...~
on the same saloon!
Kelvin finally praised my hair look nicer and even nicer when choose the color..
dye a Red choco color,
seriously, wooooott!
wasted up my whole afternoon in the saloon talking with Kelvin ..
sis called up asking whether what plan im goin to have for night,
she buying me Canadian pizza ,
I'm excited and since i got no plan and i wanted to have my time with my family as well, so i agreed.

I had my birthday dinner and birthday pizza, although no cake but pizza unique!
the pizza just, my goshhh! deeeee--liccious!
whole day non stop receiving the text and calls from friends..
till babe called up mentioned we will be having a sing k for my birthday..
and yeah, 3 couples!
Im single and alone, bishhh, somehow i dont mind since my besties with me on my 21st~
babe asked me not to wait ..but i just over excited, and i ruined up...
i cried cos i waited for nothing, as in my thoughts .. when it comes to almost real late night..
Henry came over somehow..
he tried to sayang me but i pushed off his hand harshly..
they know i dont want to go and saw i cried ...
they drive away till I called up Devil,
he advised me to go... they all were waiting for me, without me the party mean nothing..
Henry they quickly drive back and fetch me..
they said they went to buy a cake for me, just wanted to gv me a surprise,
but because they dont know i were waiting..
I felt sorry,
the whole day i keep quiet and in the K room,
i can see they all not really happy as well..
I just ruined...
but they made me smiled when they singing songs,
wipe my tears away asking me stop crying as I'm big girl now..
but babe and darlings,
I'm sorry cos i over excited and ended up I ruined the plan.



got home on the mid night again...
on my day,
i get to spend it very warmly...
spend on my own, my family and friends..
although the one in my heart doesn't appear,
but I'm bringing the happiness to wherever I go.

To be continued ..................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers