【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Part of the days

Apparently, i have tons of post i wanted to blog out but due to im freaking tired, i only let myself blog about the things that most memorable for these few days M.I.A in bloggy... till i remember whats happened, only i blog about...

The most happening part:
one day after work,
planned to go babe shop to buy my steering cover which already spoiled,
it was a rainy day...
i stop and find babe dad to find for me,
babe came over and told me they din sell,
asked me to go accessories shop to buy..
was thinking to go since i cant get it,
babe stop me and ask me to have a chit chat..
so talked about the other day i pissed off over the crew,
yeah,bailalo crew...
just something i dont wish to tell in this post...
maybe some day..
i realized babe were sad and felt sorry but i was really pissed off..
not her but them...
she asked me to go club on saturday with her gang,
at 1st i declined,
same reasons..
she kept said i know David can d,
but am not closed with him at all..
ended up....
Saturday:
Were wondering whether i want to go ...
David pm me in fb asked me to go ,
but i kept reject..
then on the night,
i finally messaged babe said i might follow,
after having steamboat with family,
went to grandpa house,
i was wondering i cant go,
babe know that,
she kinda angry i guess...
i kinda disappointed tho...
suddenly,
sis said she cancelled the plan with couz Eric which is club at Euphoria,
we went grandpa house jz only few mins then on the way back,
i called up babe and tell her im going with her..
she straight ask me where i am,
till i reach home and make up everything well prepare,
she came over with her frens..
then we on our way to Gsix at The Garden...
David T was driving real fast,
following David L behind,
yeah,two David but different surname..
we went there and i met Wai Kin ..
but i din say hi to him ... so do him..
we stand outside the Garden,
and i saw someone was waiving to us,
i tot stranger till i tell babe "is that kai meng?"
is him!
goshhh,he told me he not coming to club,
he asked me why leave crew group...
i din answer then i leave him and mei shien talk...
we went inside Gsix,
well,ladies free entry,
4 ladies waited inside the club for the guys to settle the drinks,
till they said changed club cos there are 2 guys are under age...
so ended up we went to Sanctuary...
and guess what,
Sanctuary, HOT!!
totally different from the last time i went over...
freaking enjoy till i exhausted..
i told mei shien i nvr sit down everytime i go club,
but this time,
was bloody HOT!
the HOT i meant is seriously wooohoo!
till i was freaking tired and sit on the chair,
the music was hot,
the environment..
well, the other table ladies are seriously standing there whole day,
might as well just go home lar,
dont dance dont drink,go club somemore wan act ladylike..
gosh...
i dont even care how mess i look like,
as long i release all my tension,and yeah i do!
they pour the liquor to me,
i kept drink and dance..
met one of my schoolmate who ...
kinda handsome indeed,
suprisingly he recognized me and babe...
he hugged me and dance...
making fun around me,
i cant stop laughing when look at him..
till when he walked away,
David T were standing behind me hugging me and dance..
taking care of me cos he saw im kinda drunk..
all the new frens i made they all getting high and higher when they saw i dance,
all are drunk and totally a mess..
at the meant time,
they were worried im drunk..

till the end of the club,
we walked out... the club still non stop playing all the hot songs,
suddenly,David L and Shun said,"Lilian, next saturday ya"
"wat next saturday?
"club lah wat else!?"
"sang Q,i disappear better... u guys crazy.."
" dont think of escape from us eh~"



im wearing my favourite sexy high heels,
im glad i can dance even more stable...
tho few times i almost fall ...
i cant barely walk really straight after dance, and im kinda drunk...
with that high heels im wearing,
David T hold my hand from im goin down the stairs and till i walked into Cineleaisure..
they all were kept asking me whether am i alright,
even Jason drunk worst than me...
They goin for 2nd round tea time but i said i wanted to go back,
so David T and babe and Shun fetch me back,
while i try to sleep in the car,
i kept heard Shun teasing David for peeking at me while he driving..
im kinda blur that time,
im sure i am drunk but i act like im alright,
even babe din notice that..guess im getting much more pro eh? lol..
David type a msg to me by his phone,
saying he enjoyed much on the night,thanks to me...
the last part he said," you look really pretty tonite"
i was like...aw~ how sweet... SS-ing~haha..
well, i keep the words indeed,
thanks to them as well..

let myself to mix around,
arent that hard...
from how scary i thought,
it turn out to be something fresh for me...
it is a night that makes even more ME..

Before club( how tidy i look)

After club( a MESS)

Sunday:
wake up and saw babe upload the pics in fb..
seriously,
in the pics,
im bloody mess..
she kept took my pics all night long,
all those stupid look i had,
she tagged me~
well,
i can see seriously how mess i look like when im in the club.. haha...

thought of going out with babe for sing k,
but she said she going out dinner with David L since he jz woke up..
so i changed up the plan and suggest to watch movie,
we talked and laughed over the night..
went and watch "clash of the Titans"...
three of us kinda funny indeed,
David scared about the three witches,
babe scared about the snake,
yet i scared about the eye ball...
David said he going to on his light sleep for 1 week,
yet i said, " i dont wish to dream about eye tonight"
we even talked about bear and penguin..
lol,
a video i post in fb and we all laughed over it...



let say, a weekend that i totally let go all the stress perhaps? im really enjoy and somehow, in the mid i still heartache over whats in my mind, the illusion of him when im in the club.. i really thought thats him... really look alike... whats going to happen in this weekend?
hopefully i gain even more and more,
letting myself to explore more maybe...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers