【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``Comparison``

Human shouldn’t compare with each other,
Comparing may be something that is good and it can turn out to be something bad,
At the 1st you may be thought that you are better than the others,
After a minute you will feel you aren’t that good compare with them.
How to balance it to make sure we won’t have an unusual mind-set?
Is it everyone has the same feeling of comparing with each other?
Human being having different life,
Some having the life people admire,
Some having the life people don’t wish to have it,
How to differentiate?
How to makes we feel glad of whom we are?

To be frank,
I am that person …
Keep comparing and make my own feel unbalance…
I want my life to be perfect,
At the same time,
I want it to be simple as well…
People admire who I am,
They envy I’m having those which people can’t afford..
At the same time,
I envy other as well …
But I keep it for myself…
What they have is what I wanted badly,
I want their life…
Want it badly …
But I will never get it if I never try to scarify…
Just like you want a diamond,
You throw away all the stones that may be a magic…
But we never thought,
“why don’t I use this stone trade the diamond?”
There have such possibilities that an egg trade to a banglo house in reality life…
Or,
“why I don’t this stone, as it has the magic that bring hopes to my life?”
But no matter what,
I can’t own both at the same time.

Unexpected happens in life,
Bring impossible and possibilities together …
We won’t know what’s next,
But definitely something that brings lesson to our life…
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers