【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

★Enchanted★

Wednesday 070410:
It’s Wednesday? Gosh…I remember that Sunday me, babe and David just watched movie and talked about bear and penguin…about how tired we were for weekdays…and that was like just happened on yesterday..

Is just a usual day I spend on work…having meeting and discussion over the charity we organized…We individually allocate the cash donation and allot tasks to buy the things that the Pusat required, I got assigned to buy 10 packs of milk powder…after that I personally buy a small toy ball for my niece at hypermarket, imagine that she smile after saw the ball, I laugh foolishly…

While I bought of the stuff that usually purchase by mummy type…People look at me, maybe cos of how corporate look I wear, pushing a trolley full with milk powder packages and toy…I guess they were wondering,
“your child got so hungry ?” hahas...

At the moment, I got a feeling, Isn’t it nice to be a well-being mum?

“shiet! Im still single eh?why think of being a mum?! Goshh

Quickly clear off what’s in my mind,
Went and buy my favorite – SUSHI.

While im on my way back home, called up babe asked whether is it on for tonight K session, as her admirer (Shun) is inviting us…Don’t feel like being a spot light, so I called up David, he said he sore throat, some more whether penguin or bear he can be…

I drive my own to go over met Shun and babe at the car park, I didn’t know the car in front of me is Shun’s car, when I turn to find parking, a car in front of me reverse, I have to reverse to let the car park.. till when I found my parking, suddenly I saw someone stand behind my car.. is babe and Shun.. only they laughed and said the car that reverse just now is them, babe said I look pissed off when I have to reverse to let them go into their parking lot, yet i said my mood are good and I ain’t pissed off, whats in my mind are, “why this car totally black, even the window tinted whole black till cant see whats inside…” …guess what, twist and turn, my car just park behind Shun's car... i go turn a big round turn to search for parking, yikes!

Start singing till both David came…Unfortunately Shun sick, and goes David as well, so they din sing much but only I and babe syok sendiri there… Both of us from Mandarin to English, whatever songs they play, We just keep acting crazy…

There goes 1 song babe chose,
“I listen to this song because of you…”
“huh?me? why??” I was wondering…
“you forgot d?”
Something pops out in my mind…..
“oh ya hor… okok,I want sing too!”
There are half way I sing, then I stop…
Stare blankly at the screen..
Till Shun clap his hand infront of me,
Only I awake..
“eh? U cry ah?sorry sorry!”
“no lar, I only look at the mv…”
“sorry le, I din meant to… ur turn ur turn, sing sing~my god, this song ah?will you cry again?sorry le~!!”
Babe says…
She thought I cried,
Eventually I did not…
I only stare blankly,
As the song reminds me about one of my ex - ELVIN… which I done a video for him, put the theme song of ours.. that time he said he wanted to go oversea, we might separately for long, I were really sad, dont know what else to do as im still studying, then i've an idea of do a video about us before he left…after i've done, i let Elvin watch it, he cried after all, that time, he at Australia already.. babe watched the video I made, since that time, she felt for that song, cos the video I made for Elvin, she said she cried after watched that video… but still the end, me and Elvin never manage to stays together... as our relationship doesnt good at 1st place..

She worried she recall my old memories..
I says, “what for I sad, when he is going to married with his gf this year?, and when, i already have no feelings towards him...”
Babe kept quiet…then she understands…
I got nothing to sad about, the things take goes my attention is the memories and how possible I could forgot the video I made for the one i loved… its been so long…

After that song, still another song that reminds me about Elvin… this song started by me, till Elvin learn and we duet sing the song once we still together … Perhaps the unknown feeling that hides in my heart, makes me sing with feeling… be enchanted by the feeling, I sing the song with my eyes closed.. Till the last part, 4 of them give me a round of applause.. Then I open my eyes, “what’s wrong??”, “nice lor u sing.. so tao zui~” i smiled, but deep in my heart, the strange feeling that I never feel for that long…

Till 12am, I left and drive way back home…
Its tiring but feel much more energetic after release the tension…
One thing I realized,
My voice changed more sexier after K session..

In the mid,
Andy, Raj, Q messaged me ..
Andy asked me whether Saturday free,
one way or another I’m not sure as David they ask me to free out my time for this and next Saturday as they have plan with me…
As my mind, where else you guys will invite me to?”

Raj and Q messaged me asking me to take good care of myself...
That surprised me …
I’m feeling alright what…
but still thanks to them for concern about me =)

My weekdays always being that dull,
Wake up work, finish work back home eat and online then sleep..
Everyday the same,
Recently found my entertainment back,
I shall spend more on them…
A way to release myself perhaps…
I did wonder,
When could I find someone to being with me all the time …
Somehow,
Single stays good…
At least, I ain’t burden anyone …

Though,
Kinda bored sometimes for being single…
Hahas…
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers