【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

live like no limits

Wednesday:
Took half day leave today as to go for interview…Most of the colleagues know im going for interview although I never tell…CH asked me why wear so corporate formal today,I told him im going interview,He asked me won’t my superior curious and know about that im going for interview…I said I don’t mind to let her know,Since everyone knowing that im leaving soon,No harm that I go for interview …
Everyone is wishing me good luck …well I don’t know whether she know im going interview or what, but I guess as how intelligence she are, I bet she know but she wont ask me but ask my bro in law…

Well,
Although with my GPS guide me…
I still go to the wrong way,
Bypass the toll ended up I still go round back to the toll and paid once again…
I don’t bother as I’m trying to have the “LAW of ATTRACTION” on myself…
(Yeah, recently addicted to LAW of ATTRACTION)
I thought I’m lost, as usual was thinking to give up last minute,
Then I try my luck again and I found the company…
Go for that interview…well, guess I being confident ….
She said she let me go for Marketing Indoor Support instead of Customer Service Executive..
I was going for 2nd interview on the same date, but the sales team isn’t around so can’t fit me in…
I drove all the way home after interview, she called up and said they back, ask me whether can I U turn back and go for 2nd interview with them…
I got no preparation at 1st, cos I thought I request for Customer Service Executive, suddenly changed me to Marketing Indoor Support; another reason: I ALREADY REACH KLANG, U ASK ME TO DRIVE BACK TO GLENMARIE???no way!
Should be arranged to next week but since my appointment are full, I asked to have the 2nd interview with them this Thursday… hopefully going to be good news, as that’s big company as well…

There are 3 jobs for current…
Marketing, customer Service and event management…
Three of them are what my ideal job…
Especially event management…
Was waiting and hoping the interviewer could call up…
I afraid which one should I choose indeed,
No matter which way I go,
I know I have to move on and don’t feel regret of what I’ve chosen,
But the anxious or fearful feeling about future just scares me…
I can’t let my future to be the one I don’t wish to…

On the other hand,
My siblings and mum know about the interview,
Sister asked me to put higher on the salary, since my current salary is consider real high,
However I got my new commitment soon,
No matter what, I have to increase my expected salary on them,
Some more working on marketing, shouldn’t be that low (which I already consider high)
Im afraid to request I told them, they scolded me said I should, or else I will regret in the future, well… maybe I will try to increase, as sis said, “no fish got prawn also not bad” …
On the night itself,
Went to Citibank with sister,
She said wanted to go starbucks to have some coffee,
Met aunt, Ashley and Shivly,
Asked us to go to Modesto tomorrow night as they have free flow drinks,
I never go inside there yet, maybe can really try out, since it is a nice lounge too…
At last we switch to SHEPHERDOO,
It is really an awesome lounge,
The outdoor could let you have a very comfort atmosphere,
Good for gathering and even couple…
Among all lounge or café I went,
I fell in love with SHEPHERDOO…
The waiter is also very attractive one…
Especially the one who serve us,
Wahlao yehh,
Look cute!
Not very very but at least,he is MANNERS no. 1~
What I actually look for when I dine or party at a place…

I ordered a cocktail as I love to drink cocktail badly…
Ordered a Mojito, and sis ordered Long island Tea…
Well, Mojito is a drinks with mints, lime and soda with some vodka in it..refreshing indeed
Long island Tea is tea mix with Vodka…
I ordered a Pizza as im feeling like having it…
Both of the cocktails taste nice,
The pizza comes with Tabasco taste even nicer…
Had a conversation with sister…
Yeah,
We talked about drew…
She asked me why..
Why me and drew will possibly break up..
I told her the whole story… she looks disappointed on me indeed..
Well, I am disappointed on myself too…
I tried not to cry while I tell her the whole story,
Yes I did it, although there was a part I felt my tears is dropping…
Even when I tell her, how we spend our time,
I even smiled…
“yet, I still lost him…..”
That was what I said in the end…
I said it with a smile over my face…
Just am trying to be tough…

Sis were really disappointed to me,
Of what I told her about how bad impression I have over a relationship, about love..

Somehow:
I’ve been optimistic recently,
As am trying to balance up my life and mindset…
Part of the reasons cos am tired of having the unbalance emotional,
Since I’m working now,
Small girl character shouldn’t be existing anymore…
My aim for my future will be bring about,
Reform my goals,
As I bet my future gonna be better than now…
As i said,
i won't let anything that moving now ruined my future...
Tho I learn to live like no limits…
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers