【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♂Law of Pleasant ♂

It starts with a pleasant,
Then it goes real smooth every single things u do in a day…
Law of attraction - The Secret


The action you done from the start of the day,
Whereby Its affect what’s going to happen every particular thing about the day itself
- Lilian (quoted by myself )


Past weekend:
Not much things should be done..
I was suppose to go club with friends on Saturday night,
Ended up mum don’t allow due to I club often…
Well, I haven’t told her what my plan is for this coming weekend …
Keep it till the last minute~
I make it as usual, not angry not annoyed not gloomy,
Although I know the crew was going too,
since they never call to me the day itself,
Might as well just don’t give a damn…
stay home and watch drama,
Talked with Benjamin at Skype about cameras,
He praise me that I knew a lot about camera and photography,
Which he actually asked me to give comment over his photo shooting skill…


Thought of wait “him” to talk but he didn’t online, so I don’t bother either…

On the next day - Sunday.. Pleasant day again…
Asked babe to go for movie,
Both David din pick up phone …
So ended up go with WW and I forgot what the guy name…
eat at Kenny Roger Roaster since babe and I haven’t eat yet…
afterwards,
went and watched “Future X Cop” as babe she wanted to watch badly …
About that movie,
Well,
It is a disappointing movie I ever watch from Andy Lau’s career…
Meaningless, silly, fake, no point at all…
I bet a lot people criticize this movie…
And he looks old in that movie as well…
Apparently,
We chose couple seat because there no other seat left for four of us..
It reminds me about drew cause we used to sit couple seat,
Watching a meaningless movie as well…
Surprisingly, I don’t feel aches over my heart… I don’t know why..
numb perhaps?

Thou, around me all are couple… ishh!

While im in cinema,
Raj called up, but I can’t talk,
So I called him after I finished my movie…
Talked awhile and he ask me whether will I be going to his club next week,
I got other plan so I might not go…

Again back home,
Im addicted to TVB drama series,
Especially Chan Hou,
Gosh I just love him badly…
Cute and adorable~
Talked with Benjamin as usual about cameras…
And finally “he” online,
He knows I’m going for a trip,
Asking who I’m going with…
I lied to him bf (my bf stands for best friend, well, purposely let him misunderstand one)
He said why I never tell him I have a bf…
Till I tell him is best friend,
He kind of pissed off, but he said he not in a good mood..
I asked him to share with his gf about his worries and thinking…
He don’t tend to,
Well… I can’t do anything, as priority goes to his gf not me…
He asked to meet up on Monday as he on leave,
Suddenly David called up and asks for a tea for Monday night with gang,
I said I’m on and for “him”?
I din give answer,
Obviously I was trying to reject…
He din ask after that…
Not that I don’t wish to meet him,
But I don’t want him to depend on me all the time he sad or need me…
He has a gf,
I’m just the shadowy,
Ain’t supposed to be with him like how we used to...

Monday:
As for today,
Let say,
Start with a relaxing mood,
Not tension like every Monday …
Dare myself to drive another highway to work,
As I’m tired of waiting for the stupid jam for the highway I always drove…
Goes smooth ~ yes im happy with that..
Come to work, start to busy till IT manager come and repair my pc…
Suddenly someone called up…
Its interview..
Aww~ too bad their cant make it tomorrow cos im goin interview as well…
Arrange on next week, hopefully it going to be a smooth one~
After that, manager called me to her room…
And she gives me good news,
I felt touched, seriously I am~
She said she has asked her husband that work in Benz company to intro a job for me,
Event management job,
Since I done well in that charity event,
She said she sees some talent over me and she let her husband to help me …
(Update soon about the charity)
She pose me to update my resume and send to her…
I was really happy and excited..
Although just send a resume,
Which haven’t know whether will it become a fact..
What im happy about,
My manager helps me…
Trusting that I’m a hardworking person..
Worked for 10 months,
My hard work never wasted…
I messaged mum told her the good news,
What disappointed me that she only replied “ok, good” ..
Well,
I try not to put it in heart, cos I keep the positive thinking inside me…
Till now im still happy that what’s happened…

“Thinks what you want in your mind, and you’ll hold it in your hand….” – Law of Attraction

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers