【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

【strugglin off】




Lately,

I’ve notice myself posting a lot of daily stories here…

Is a kind of habit that I will visit my own blog everyday...

A habit that I will think what to post everyday…

I asked myself why then…

Till I found out it today…

I laughed over myself…

I’m lonely…

Why say so?

As I said on my previous post,

I prefer quiet and peaceful,

But at the same time,

I felt lonely too…

There are lots of people I can share,

There are lots of places I can go …

But sharing with people isn’t what I really wish for

As privacy is what I needed…

Places to go,

Yet I’m scared of crowded …

Till now,

I’m still scared to saw him or anyone I know,

At any places …

From Klang to KL,

From KL to cheras or Ampang…

Or anywhere everywhere…

Sometimes I let myself to go out with friends,

To hang around and meet new people,

But I know I’m still self-protective,

I can’t wholly let go yet...

I kept quiet most of the time,

I said nothing but sat there staring blankly,

I don’t know why I becoming like this…

Since when?


I wanted to be those who can keep laughing and fool around,

Yet I found out there is still a little shy lady hide inside me..

A lady who hides in the dark,

Who stands more than a pure one…

How to escape...?

day to day,

i learned to moved on like how he said...

"i moved on, but why not you?"

i wish i could too,

but as deep as i fell,

i trying hard to climb up without a single things supporting me...

and it is really awful ...

im trying still...

as how much i know he happy now...

as how much i wish i could stand up too .....


Indeed, here is the most safe place for me to own myself..

Which I don’t let much people to read what my world is…

I could let my world twist and turn here,

i could write something i dream i love,

just like it happens here...

it might sounds insane,

yet this is the only place i can share...

thou...

It doesn’t safe as I thought..


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers