【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ღProblem-aticღ

ღApparently,
i dont wish to blog tonight,
were hoping i could really do what i promised to myself,
sleep not late than 11pm..
but...
im here ....

had a normal day today...
didnt wish for any spicy or unique things happen on today..

ღManager just gave me an assignment..
yeah,
design..
my thong not my thong..
why i said so?
cos im not good in design but a lil bit of IT,
but they thought i'm good in design since i graduated with Diploma holder ...
but which is sometimes kinda good for me tho..
cause is about charity..
is been so long i nvr do charity..
especially when doing assignment,
never done a charity related topic..

got back home with really tired..
I've been thinking about my project lately,
were hoping it could get done soon..
dat SOON!

ღback home and watched back the MVs that I've done with my group when college..
awww~
i missed that moment badly...
suddenly i felt like,
the MV i act,
was just like how i felt over now..
the story just like preview of me and drew..
lol...

post the shoutout saying i miss them badly..
they comment back,
i felt funny over the conversation...

PART II:
ღjust now called p1 customer service as recently my line are bad...
till i cant stand on it then call to the CS..
i chose to speak mandarin as im not good in complaining using english...
luckily a guy answered...
well,
maybe cos i sounds aint fierce and rude..
yet i very relax and sounds funny =.=
the CS guy cant stand on me and keep laughing...

CS: you have to go to the web and check ..................(bla bla bla bla)"
ME: how to check?
CS: go to (BLA BLA BLA)
ME: then......eh? cannot leh,my password changed already is it?
CS: u got change it?
ME: i dont know.....
till my sis get to log in...then he explain the whole world to me...

CS: what window u using?
ME: firefox lor...
CS:*laughing* i mean window..
ME: ohhh,window~ 7 lar....
CS: wah,use the latest 1,change pc is it?
ME: use long jor lor.... but that time no prob also..
CS: okok, now u go to ur window left bottom side,click the "START"
ME: (as i didnt listen properly)wait,which side?my window side or firefox?
CS: window window...
ME: wait lar,im not good in pc 1 lar...(which i lied him,cos i confused that time)
CS: nehh,the small small circle button below there....got color...
ME: start button is it, say lar, im not that stupid until dont know start geh...
and that time,
CS cant stop laughing at me...
he even make me cant stop laughing,
we shud b more pro but ended up.....
speechless...
till i said "wei... stop laughing lar...fast teach me..."
he still non stop laughing...
ME: oiii, be pro abit lar...
CS: okok,hahahaha... sry sry...
instead of being pro,
we ended up talking like buddy...
then he kept teach me tis and that...
he said he request to p1 for me for a free 1 month period of using their service..
i kept tease him..
he even tease me back..
still,
we ended our call and saying nth...
haha..
he bright up my night tho...
stranger made me laughed...
Daymond,i remember his name...

ღnow...
Darry and my babe find me at the same time,
Darry with phone sms,
babe with msn....
they both were emo..
i weird why the sudden both of them find me...
Darry with life...
babe with love...
Darry were pissed off with his working life and felt miserable over life..
babe missing her ex just like how i miss drew...
she find me cos she said among all,
only i know how she felt...
yes indeed....
what they having,
is what im having ...
which is both of it...
who else i can complain?
i asked myself...
i complain to myself and thru here..

I wish i could help them,
as im heart broken seeing them sad...
one are my ex,
one are my best babe...

darling and babe,
dont be upset while lilian always there for you...

night now...
freaking tired!

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers