【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

How does it feels?



today heard a bad news from my colleague,
one of my colleague son just admitted hospital this morning...
high fever...
but my colleague just reached Taiwan for biz trip...
she just reached yet tomorrow she have to rush back to kl to take care her son..
i bet she is worried enough...

we went to visit her son at lunch hour at Assunta PJ..
seeing a 3 years old kid suffering ..
i dont know why i felt pain as well..
till when he cried cos the antibiotic goes into his body,
he cried hard...
some of us drop our tears,
cos we can feel the pain...
he jz a small kid,
know nothing...
yet have to suffer the pain...
he kept call his mum ...
yet his grandma told him mum be back tomorrow..
he kept crying kept finding his mum...
we saw that..
we cant stop ourselves in crying...
he under unconcious..
dont know whats happening around,
his eyes cant even open...
seeing this...
i was worried...
as if im the mother,
i gotta be real panic...

just bless the kid could get well soon...
may he safe...

Part II:
being real tired today..
came back home real tiring..
lay on the bed..
listen Deeper Conversation to calm myself..
i rest ..
without thinkin anything at the moment...
i can feel my body are sooo weak..
i cant eat my dinner,
but when i saw cute lil one smile at me..
she gave me a lil energy...
yet i heart pain,
cos went i saw her eye have some red spot there..
dont even know why...
after visit colleague son,
i started to feel that really important to take care a child..
not only child,
but ourselves...
on my way back home after work,
there is few times i almost met accident...
yes,
i always speed up..
im impatience..
i guess i gotta slow it down...
im not afraid of dying,
as i met few times i almost gone to hell with accident and commit suicide after broke up with Q and Drew...
i didnt appreciate my own life..
what i afraid,
i can't even see the person who are important in my life..
to look at them,
makes me live on....

There are times i felt like dying,
but i stop cos...
i wanted to know and see those person who important in my life..
those who precious in my life...
someday if i leave,
i wish i could see them till the last breathe i could hold..
just a sight of them,
i'm glad.....

Why this topic??
lol,
just a sudden post about how i felt...
being single ain't simple yet hard..
but just,
how to move on day to day,
without making myself suffering in pain cos missing ppl badly,
is what i can do now...
sometimes i need quiet,
sometimes i felt lonely...
i regret,
i let go him...
but...
recently i realized,
i could never be the girl he spend his life with...
on every aspect...
its true...
the moment we had,
gone ...
the memories,
still..
i gonna keep it ....
as this is the last thing that left with me...
he belongs someone he loves,
is a good news isnt it for me?
but why,
heart still pain after 5 months?
lol..

ppl asked me to move on and find someone else..
i guess...
"he" havent get ready yet...
same goes to me...
lol...
while,
im enjoying my current life,
glad of what i have now...



0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers