【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ღrandom post -1ღ



while im seriously tired here,
i dont get it why i still sit infront of my lappie,
and blog about everything...
i guess i have alot to crap..
yikes!

well,
recently attend two party for my babes 1..
after seeing their party and plan,
im glad im right in the mid of the year..
i still get myself to prepare and think over,
whether what kind of party im doing...

however,
met back my ns frens..
finally!
after 2 plus years,
we finally met..
and they glad to saw me..
why?
cos im me..
nahh,
joking~
cos i guess everyone of us are lookin great...

about ytd,
went to pass things to people,
i hope he faster get it done,
i dont want to wait long seriously..
is actually my upcoming plan and project...
gonna be real tight i guess...

after that went to my so called brother shop to buy Mei Shien's fren phone...
my bro intro me another new phone,
and i hated him why now only intro to me..
till MEi shien remind me something,
i stop myself...
i have to stop alot of things i guess =(
hate it...

have a lazy chit chat over the car while she driving..
"eh,got bf no bf,life also like that hor?dont know when our another 1 will appear.."
"yalar...."she says..
"if now got bf,i think in this time,we were pak tor-ing lo... still need so wu liao,two cha bo sit in the car dont know where to go.... ngam here and there.."
"hahaha,yaya... sure is pak tor nw .."
we both were wonder....
when will "he" appear?

after back from outside,
got back home and chg my clothes,
went to grandpa house..
for a gathering and farewell for my aunt who goin back to Holland...

as for today,
woke up and drive sis car to work as she at her so called "honeymoon" with her darling..
damn tired afterall,
gt to work,
busy the whole day till i have totally forgotten what time...
after back from lunch,
the weather makes me goes insane...
reached office i quickly rush inside the office,
but it aint helpful...
ended up..
i got sudden heartache and i cant breathe ..
feels like there is a heavy things bother my heart,
hardly to breathe..
rush to the toilet,
almost fainted inside...
dont even dare to tell any1 after came out,
act there is nothing happen and continue my job..
work till over my off work timing,
rush back to home have my dinner with mum dad and the cute one...
den mum asked me to follow her fetch aunt to airport..

looking at the airport...
i tell myself..
"im soo gonna come to this airport frequently in the future,im soo gonna be rich lady,go to the airport till the people knows who am i.. mauaahhahahahaha..."
for what?
travel of cos..
i have a huge dream ...
nyek nyek!!
well,
i guess the last part was just a joking...
ahem!

and now..
im home~
infront of my lappie,
talking with a silly one ...
a planning my project ...

as for this week,
have to b tough and patience on my things..
as i said,
big project which cost my life =.=

anyway,
it wont stop me from party hard...
club and clubs~
planning lotsa things with my crew..
so called "BAILALO CREW"
forgot to mention xD
my gang and my favourite 1...
gonna party like there no tomorrow...
addicted to club,
addicted to dance,
addicted to liquor,
addicted to .............
lol,
lotsa fun things...

yawns yawns..
so........

well,
i 1stly dont plan to blog about him..
but...
neh,
i still blog...
one stands for whole meaning,
loves still .......

a'ite,
off to my doodoo bed...
miss my doodoo badly...

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers