【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

hearts...

The last post is about taylor's song which have his name on it..
well,
im recovering still....
i guess im getting better,
at least heart ain't that pain...
fit the fact makes me better i guess...

knowing he is happier with this girl,
and knowin the girl love him that much,
knowing part of their stories..
at least im smiling ...
the burden that i gave myself,
i can slowly take off,
being the one who hurted him,
now found someone who makes him feels happy,
im relief too..
somehow,
still aches over my heart,
but nehh,
doesnt matter...

were helping chloe to find some music for her party..
as im assistant of the DJ,
so called assistant,
which actually i jz find songs for the DJ,
so that he know whats to play...
till i searched all my files,
found back lotsa songs that reminds me about him..
then open one of the privacy files,
is our conversation...
i cried over it while im listen those songs..

all the conversation,
not about how sweet we are..
is the last part about us...
the last few moment..
which we argued over in msn...
and till the last,
he scolded me F words,
blocked and deleted me..
Lol .....
so freaking pain...
i told myself not to cry,
but am crying now..
how silly is that...
I didn't manage to save all the sweet conversation,how we start ...
all the memories in my mind,
i worried i could forgot about it 1 day...
i'm trying hard to store it ...
somehow i found out,
just left all the sad part...
about how we broke up..

Let's wake....
wipe off my tears now ...
I smiled here,
why?
cos at least someone loves him deeply now...
someone he hearts so much as well..
I bet he is really happy now...

As i said,
here is the safe place for me to love,
yet the dangerous place too..
somehow i still prefer to say it all here...
no matter people know about it or not,
here is what my place,
i have my own right to live and love here...

still..
overcome-ing + missing him ....

seeing it flies....
i feel relief ...
I'm talkin other things now..........
i should get rid of it but .....
yikes!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers