【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Happy birthday

Signing the date on my document,
Merely I remember yesterday was his birthday..
Just like how it suppose to be,
I’m too late just like how it happened last time,
I’m late to say sorry and realized his soul were always with me till I’ve lost him.

I won’t wonder much,
Nor heartbreaking …
Cos I know he must be enjoy and happy for this year birthday..
as there is someone be with him to giving him surprises and loves…
I’m happy for him as well,
As I couldn’t hand the gift to him.
The gift he won’t ever know it exists..

I kept it in myself,
till the last i could hold on...

Happy birthday Drew…
May loves from her to you and surprises,
Could give you much more joys…
I bet you could smile real bright…
Once again,
Happy birthday..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers