【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Random - 4





if you found out that we getting far from each other,
its a good things tho...
you have ur life and your girl,
i ain't suppose to fit in your life like how we used to be..

you said i din find you anymore...
seems like we getting far from each other ...
cos i know,
im in the dark side,
but she is in the bright side,
I wanted to find you,
were waiting you to find me...
were hoping i could lay on the comfort shoulder..
to let me rest without stressful..
let me enjoy the time like nobody cares...

are you sad?
are you happy?
i aint know...
but now ...

i choose to let it flow just like that...
wat comes and wat goes,
let it be ...

walking away will be hard ...
the facts makes me feels something pulling me ...
it shouldnt be that way, right?

sad indeed ...
but i wont let my tears rolls...
cos i know the fact since we started to be like this...

telling you something which ain't true,
I'm lesbian,
which i guess makes you goes more far from me ...

Go back to her...
i aint suppose to be with you anymore ...

I choose to walk the path of life,
which i have no idea who waiting for me...
maybe someone maybe no one ...
but no matter how,
i know im not belongs to yours....
nor him .....
you were just a habit of mine,
you were just a shadow of him....

Sorry things goes wrong...
cause i never thought im becoming someone i shouldn't be ...
Lilian,
when will you back?




0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers