【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Have and Want - which to go?

Look thru the critics and judgments in forum and some research,
I don’t know whether I did the right choice or not.
3 things I consider about,
1: Is it worth actually?
2: I don’t even have the right to choose isn’t it?
3: I shouldn’t think that much since I already pick it…

I wonder why am I look up research and still can’t make up my mind,
And worried over what’s up next …

Worth it or not,
I already give all in,
Not all but almost…

I don’t have the right to choose,
I have, but I can’t choose other as far as circumstances allow…

I shouldn’t think?
But how am I going to make a full stop in the book as there is story hasn’t finished yet…

There is why I can’t stop,
Cause it become a responsibility,
Something which once I have it,
I have to bear the whole things,
Sounds going to be serious consequences,
But ever since I walk in this life,
I know more coming ahead…

What else to choose?
something I HAVE to choose,
Not I WANT to…
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers