【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Random - 3 parts

Emo !!
why? having heartache =(
one of my college mate a best buddy of mine,
went to Taiwan for studies..
i should have the chance to met her at cny cos she came kl..
last mins i ffk them cos as i said on my previous previous post,
home party on cny...
i didnt know that right after cny,
she went to Taiwan...

checked the facebook as usual,
seeing she says about Taiwan stuff,
only i know she at there,
i asked and she said yes ..
i felt much more emo..
suddenly miss 4 of them badly...
5 of us always spend our time at college,
walking and playing around,
we were real enjoyed...
glad to have each other..
too bad we only get closed on last two sem..
once graduate,
we can't meet cos all staying different place..
i thought we can meet if i could go over their place for visit..
but its too late...

why everytime i lost the chance..
its always late...

I wonder ...
when could 5 of us meet again ....


PART II:
were tired afterall,
recently not in a good health,
mum told me to do more exercise..
well,
i forgot xD..
ended up,
I'm hiding in the room
facing my lappie,
and drinking my vodka...
slurp!

Bailalo going to club this Thursday,
am not going due to ...
its weekdays...
argh!
i hate them..
but what to do,
Yong came back and he stop club for that long,
sure he wanted to club till he happy..
as if we owe him =.=..
Pity Ray, Andy and others...
xD
i guess i sit right home and drink my vodka will do...
sob!

PART III: about him
as my previous post was about i go movie with my babe..
the cinema the place we park and the timing,
was same as the time im with him...
i rmb after movie,
were around late night..
me and mei shien walking in the mall,
going to our car...
the place me and my babe walked thru,
and timing,
were the place i walked with him and hold hands,
i were holding his jacket,
he sending me home...
lol,
its been half year ...
time flies...
yet i couldn't imagine i could hold this long in loving someone...
apparently,
he aint mine anymore ...
he is someone else..
lol..

There are loves still,
yet it just can hide in the darkness...




0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers