【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Random - 2nd day

It is an awful day started in the morning yesterday, things just goes real odd for me… reached office and work on like as usual, I remember I blog about what the previous post, then I off to file room to take out all the documents my colleague want… It isn’t few but hundred of files, and lots to sort out… Felt unfair but I kept bear in mind that’s part of my job, I aren’t permanent one … I got the paid, I do what I should …

till I recall I have to call up my agent regarding my contract… a guy answered and told me,” our company is shutting down soon, Miss Ng no longer work here…” I was shocked and can’t speak anything… I didn’t ask much as the guy explains to me and asked me to call to the manager and speak to her after lunch… all I did was, be quiet and haven’t figure out the whole thing, It isn’t real is it? I kept asked myself… I called up mum and I’m real scared, while I tell her the news I got, I’m speaking panicky … Mum asked me to tell my manager this, but I didn’t, cause I know she knew all about this, she didn’t intend to tell me … I guess she worried I know and I will choose to get away from this job .. Well, after me knowing the news, I am really decided not to work for the second day …

I go for lunch at Pappa Rich at PJ State, things goes real wrong at there, the services and meals they provided, makes me wait for sooo long and goes fed up then complaint out… This was the first time I’ve been scolding the staff and makes me goes real frus and don’t have the appetite to eat, part of the reason the food they served having some smells over it ...

till I get back to office, I’ve called up my agency again, I was worried much that my contract haven’t renew, I’m actually working this month without contract and salary, I’m in the status of unknown, another part is also because of my project, It haven’t start fully yet and my dream goin to spoil? I wont let it happen… the manager aren’t around and yet I have to call up few times again… I can’t really concentrate on work, till I kept call and finally she answered, told me they arrange a new agency to handle my case, they come over and talk to me right on the Friday, I felt a lil relief afterall, yet I couldn’t say I feel satisfied for what they have done.. I were real curious, tho I’m a contract staff, yet I should have the right to know whats happen, till I called, stranger told me something I never even thought of, WTF is I wanted to shout to them, yet I kept it…

even babe msged me regarding her fren phone having some problem, what I really don’t like was this part, that’s why I don’t really wanted to intro my kai gor to them,cause once problem occur, people will ask you as if you are pro in solving the problem, cause they will thought we the one who should got blame over the phone spoiled.. I just being real fierce and said, “ I’m not phone expert, got anything just call him…” she can sense my anger, den say okay and hung up… Sorry babe, not meant to being rude…

Off work with tiring situation, reached home I have to take care lil Caley.. Seeing she smirk and play with me, I felt how much thankful cause the smile on her face, just real innocent and blissfully, I wonder how am I going to smile like her again… babe called up asked me to follow her go and find my bro, I knew that’s goin to happen and I just say okay … changed up and follow her, what I felt relief, I higher the volume of songs in the car, sing and relax … I complaint to her what happen about my situation, she just kept quiet cause she know it wont help much if she advise me … so she suggest to go movie at Bukit tinggi after settle the phone, I was like, okay since I’m having a bad day indeed…

there one part one car sudden turn and we almost meet accident, mei shien were real angry and horn the car kinda long, she even open up the window and point middle finger to the car … I laugh over in the car while she driving speedily… we started to complaint and scold cause people could be that sarcastic to look down people who drive small instead of big car … suddenly I said,” if we drive, we also look down on other small car, right?” then she stunned and we laughed and we reached our destination…

watch 72 Tenants of prosperity.. in between the period before movie start, we spend our half hour walking around.. till we go into Speedy shop, we listened songs and I dance silly in the shop, luckily there is not much people cause its late night ... we go into another shop cause babe realized I been looking someone in the shop, I was smiling cause she knows my pattern, too bad I didn’t manage to spot that handsome after I go into the shop..

72 Tenants of Prosperity for me, rate 8/10 … a movie that okay for me, I could laugh and concentrate on… lotsa artist I love is in the movie, I goes “woah wah wooo” when I saw those artist appear in the movie… I bet babe were speechless tho… there are those irritating part is people behind sit kick my chair, I kept quiet and after we on the way back home, I told babe, she said why I never tell her on the spot, I didn’t tell out cause I know she will act something in the cinema, avoid things happen,I chose to kept quiet… but she aint know about what im thinking … yikes~

she been asking me to go club on Thu but too bad I wont go club on weekdays, she being sarcastic and said only ray asked me go i will go, i shot her saying that cause while Ray invite was weekends.. she said she dont care as she is not big influence compare with Ray.. duhhh, i said i'm on Sat, she said she wil be at PD, "see~! you can't make it now... not me", then she said "duhhh, im not Ray i know..." ..." F you lar..." says it before i reach home...

Though things happened isn’t something good for me, but at the end of the day, I managed to let things goes smooth … learned to be glad makes worst things turn out to be better, I know it now … hope I could keep this thinking in my mind with how long I could hold on … Breath in and out, I’m glad I can survive still….

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers