【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

♥Alcoholic weekend♥






yikes!
its sunday night,
it is really fast comes with the end of this weekend..
somehow a peaceful weekend among all ...

Friday Part:
nth much but i just let myself rest on the day after work...
being dat tired till i cant feel myself,
cool uh?
slept as usual on time...

Saturday:
in the morning,
follow my sis to Matta Fair at PWTC,
that place were crowded with people..
i wonder,
everyone are rich eh?
going for vacation and so so..
me and sis were looking around ..
and yeah,
i spot lengzai of cos...
get to talked to a taiwanese..
he looks cool tho...
ppl are looking at me from every places i go,
i guess with how wild i look like...
its been so long i nvr make up like how i do on the past..
it is a make up dat suit me that much,
but since i know im sweating real hard,
then i stop for a period..
i guess ppl looks at me cos im pretty?
duhh! SS-ing...
even a Taiwanese asked me to go for a photography session with Wild style...
when he saw im wearing kinda hot and unique that a chubby lady whos normally doesnt wear like me....
it cost RM3999 for that album...
and yeah,
i have to go to Taiwan..
anyway,
it is something im planning..
sis recommend me to go for that too...

After back from Matta Fair,
went to Popeye with sis to have our lunch...

on the same night,
went to have a fever night with cousins ...
Eric, Kelly,Marteen who come from Holland...
Elaine, Chu Shuen and Ying and of cos my sissy..
i was hoping to let my night have some spicy and wild night,
cos i dont feel like sleep that early,
sis din plan to go at the 1st place,
they dont feel like ffk them as well,
so we prepared and go out ...

they making us confused when we reach,
whether they at Library or Laundry...
met Eric at Library ..
they said they wanted to go for K session afterwards,
i was like...
WTF? im wearing this ended up go for K?
luckily they dont have room after Elaine go Redbox and asked...
so ended up we stop by at Laundry to have our another drinks there..
i felt like order a Flaming Lamborhgini but they told me not high enough...
so ended up i order Lemon Drop which taste kinda salty and i can take my time to enjoy...
before i came out i already had a bottle of my favourite vodka,
so i can be as high as i want...
we had a conversation and enjoyment there,
somehow it is not wat i want cos i was hoping to have a lil dance session..
yet it wont disappointed me tho,
cos at least i tried something new..
talked with Marteen about ages..
i thought we were same age,
but we count differently on year...
he is on 1988 but im 1989,
M: so i consider as 22 in Malaysia?
L: yeah... you are older than me...

M: yikes, sounds weird that u all count from zero...

L: haha, yea we do count from zero..but u doesnt look like 21 tho... i guess u all are really mature than Malaysian...



this lady pretty uh?
my couz Ying..
i remember that night,
we were having our conversation,
suddenly a waiter come over pass her a lil notes..
someone jz wrote a note as hand a friendship with her...
we dont know who that is..
but judge him by his writting,
i bet someone who are gentlemen enough..
well,
i admire her tho...
just havent hit up her chair,
someone attract to her there..
Marteen read the notes,
then ask Ying to answer, " no you idiot, its blue stripes..."
why he said so?
cos the stranger were color blind misunderstood Ying wearing a green and white stripes shirt.."
we all laughed yet she din gv a reply cos...
the stranger din written down any clue or anything to reply him...

as for Marteen,
he is a good looking guy...
i guess he trying hard to talk proper english cos he talks German all the time..
after spend around 1 and half hour,
ended up we go home cos they have to work on the second day ...


till today...
wake up that late cos i can feel my body are in a slow process moment..
spend time at home till the night i go out with family and the cute one...
oh ya,
she learned how to stand up ...
we all are proud of her..
she kept smile and play...
makes me feel so much happier ..

so here comes the end of the weekend.
its late...
gotta fight for a new week..
and a meeting on this week...
cant wait my project to be get done in this few weeks time..
and also..
to cure myself in this 2 months time...

dumbie look
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers