【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Bitches React from a brainless BIATCH

Dear all,

Bla bla bla~
Why of " Dear all" thong?
forgive me..
been working till my mind ass out,
dreary job,
Work the same shyt things everyday,
Being in some status which is damn strange...
Fucked up with it..

consider changing a new employment,
but well,
Depends....
My project just half way thru,
no point i change job and make my own more suffer..
Boring but what else to do,
ass down lor,
sit infront of my pc and work..
bored~!

being that free to read other stranger blog,
and saw something i damn pissed..
a girl who i guess is a model,
being critic over Klang people..
after i read,
i was so fucking pissed and feels like scold her the hell out,
Ended up i din,
but report ABUSE of her blog..
yeah,
i did it instead of scolding,
just report,
eventhough nth going to happen,
at least i click and feel damn SYOK!

Whats wrong with Klang people?
as u saw in the club mostly lala,
then u judge they are from Klang?
ex-sqquuueeezeeee me~
even Damansara, KL, lotsa place full of lala,
how come u judge only Klang?
Is it cos we from a small town,
not KL not Damansara high class area,
then we deserve those criticism?
fucked lar!
Im from Klang of cos i defend my hometown…
I even accept the fact got lala,
but why u aim on EVERYONE from Klang instead of those lalas?
U mentioned EVERYONE from KLANG are lala,
WTFA u talking bout?
people breathing in their own place
being themselves,
and u this fucking biatch judging ppl like u are fucking wonderful?
shut the hell up!
Point ur finger properly to those certain ppl,
u have not much finger and hands to point EVERYONE as u mentioned..
use the middle finger of yours, point to the mirror then, u will saw a biatch standing infront of u,
and that’s the LALA!!
fucking idiot...
MIND UR FUCKING ASS WORDS BIATCH....
I CURSE UR FUTURE HUSBAND GONNA BE A LALA AS WELL...

somemore gonna be the WORST lala AMONG THE WORLD!

MORON!!

I being rude,
at least im not rude as u...
BIATCH!!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers