【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Vodka-licious~

yeee haa!
finally i get to rest after a long day preparation for house party ...
well,
mum just informed us on the previous day about we gonna have a party just for my mum side ..
so i was like...
yikes,
i have to cancel my date with my buddies...

well prepared everything and went to buy some alcohol drinks for uncle with brother ..
i got myself few vodka ...
well,
it only 5% alcohol which i guess not strong at all..
at 1st i tot im the one who drink it ..



ended up in the night,
everyone is trying the vodka,
i went to bought few bottles again ..
wanted to let my babes taste some but once i put in the ice box...
not more than 30 mins,
left 2 bottles...
luckily i managed to take a lemonade vodka for my babe...
i guess im a lil drunk when i drink vodka and beers..
feels hot inside me but im still concious ...
since i've been drinkin much lately,
im no longer allergy to alcohol ..
yet i started to addicted to it ...

everything goes real busy whole day till i get the chance to sit down and entertain my babes and cousin..
yet suddenly one of my uncle shout at me and asked me to do something,
he embrassed me in the whole party and from that part,
my face turned black ...
i took the ice he asked for...
and put on the table..
one of my uncle noticed that,
asked me to stop doing things and my mum saw that as well..
im getting pissed seriously..

i cancelled my plan with my buddies for this party,
i spend my whole day helping hand in doing the party,
if i nvr ask to order a canopy,
the hell rain gonna ruined this party ...
while me and my mum working on the party,
one of my sis just went out to do her things..
yea she is sick,
but why when i sick,
i stil got scold yet she din...
while i tot everything goes alright in the night,
damn i got pissed by the drunk uncle ...

damn the luck drops on me ...
i dont gv a damn after i woke up..
yet all the rubbish i have to clear ...
and everyone is not around..
tot of goin kl to find my fren,
damn my car is not around..

seriously,
what luck falls on me?

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers