【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

turn my life into another mode ...

after thinkin what could possible happened in these few days..
finally i tell the truth to the guy..
dont misunderstand,
not drew ...

for the things i've done...
one thing i done just becos ....
i hope he could get away from me soon...
the girl he loved is waitin for him..
i told him once i realized im a replacement,
i felt much more hurt..
one thing i have to be concious,
he is not mine ...
cos he felt lonely while his girl not around ...
im just the third party,
the one who always there but not the one he loved ...

i told him,
one day if im goin to leave,
what would he wish for?
tell or not to tell?
he want me not to tell him
so that he wont feel hurtful ...
i knw that ...
there is going to be soon that will happen...

there is a guy he knew about the guy is tryin to take advantage on me..
he dont wish i go for the guy...
i know that..
i dont wish to get close with that guy as well..
just ...
i dont know how to tell whats going on..

still i cried...
cos im tired ...
thanks for him being with me all these while,
but what i want is not just that less...
i want more but those which he cant afford...

3 years promise,
i knw it wont happen...
let the secret buried ....
let the time flush away the moment so that we could move on..

i nvr wish im being someone i shouldn't be ...
i never wanted to..

back to party mood,
i couldnt be someone who i used to be in the past,
someone who really can smile innocently,
and laugh like nobody cares..
what im being now...
someone who tryin to wear much more just to cover the real her inside,
and act someone she dont want to...
party hard,
drink hard....
cover hard so that i keep some of myself...

party bitch?
im being it...
living how a bitch shud live like ...

still,
there is secret i cant tell ...
which there a hidden place to tell ...

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers