【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

party like a player..

a'ite ...
let me share the memorable moment for my babe Ling ...

she turned 21 now ..
and yeah..
devil set a suprise for her ..
and im the assistant of the plan ...

everything goes real well for the suprises..
the cake the gift i bought last minute which i like it so much..
the unknown gang from mei shien side,
thanks to them as well ..
seeing her smile,
im glad ....

yet i wonder,
how to find a bf who just like devil..
patience to gf,
bought a set of diamond ring and necklace for gf...
bought a two layer love cake for gf...
do everything suprise just for gf..
aww~
i wonder when can i meet someone like this ...
i used to met the one,
yet i lost him,
nehhh,
glad d one found his love one still ...

now im single and yeah,
im a party lady now ...
party hard just to get the things outta my mind..
this is what i can do now ..

drink and hang out much ...
when i'm looking myself in the mirror,
i became someone i dont know ..
with thick make up,
a lady who wear real sexy,
with perfume ...
looked at the mirror,
i saw myself wearing a ring he gave...
walked out from the me...
i drink and drunk ...
party hard...
looking at my red face...
i become some type of lady i used to think of,
but never really thought im becoming ..
something i dont get it,
since when?

"u changed .... but i dont really feel u anymore ...."
someone said..
i kept silent...
"thanks for saying so....i cant feel myself too ..."

im slowly taking him off my mind and heart,
sometimes i cant but the fact shown,
i really cant get him back ..

still,
i kept myself loving him ...
at the meant time,
i work hard also ...

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers