【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

comfort zone ..

get sick after been cried for so many days,
finally i fell...
and i wake now ..

there is how busy i am in these few days..
went to club with my gang and one of them listen to wat i said
i cried and told him i miss drew but when i know he happy,
i happy as well..
he know the secret of mine,
which im being someone third party,
something i dont want to happen as well..
i can see he kinda disappointed and wanted to pull me out,
but i dont know how to explain whats goin on..
i hope i can get out too,
but i guess i been thought the one is drew...
yet i being third party ...
how sad is that...
someday i could get out the third party zone,
and move on to find someone else,
but i guess,
it gonna be a tough one..
there are secret i cant share,
cant tell by words....

till today,
i read drew blog..
realized he loved his girl..
and i know,
my heart aint dat pain anymore..
i guess i moving on..
just the matter of time ...
know he mentioned me...
but din much,
at least,
he really serious on me before..
for now..
i bless he with his girl...
happily ever after...
good luck drew...
thanks for the past and i wish you all d best with her =)

as for me ...
let the time buried d sadness,
let my secret b in the silent zone whereby nobody gonna notice ...

happy cny =)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers