【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

working part 2 - blurry day ...

Today still stay up late in the office,
however,
it is another relief day for me..
being spend my time doing not much things in the office but only walk around and find my colleague to chat..
they said nvr see i smile like that,
cos i always mix with superior but not them,
and today was the happy smile i ever had..
well,is true i can say ..
cos telling jokes and share things makes me feel comfortable,
and that is those kind of working life i want,
not to let ppl spy on me~

while working,
still msn chat with one of my colleague about our life things..
we still have a gap on our age,
yet we still have the same thoughts..
she shared about her husband..
i envy about her,yet she said she envy me cos im still young..
told her that we shud b appreciate of what we had,
cos once we lost it,
we could nvr take it back...
im talking about my feeling,
and she knows about what happened on me earlier...
strange things happens,and we cant figure out the answer or explain about it,life like this,live like that..
she agreed..
i felt something hides in her heart that she cant tell..
and yes,
i have the same way too...
even different life we had,
yet our thoughts are almost the same...
human being..

planned up to stay till 7pm unfortunately,
heavy heavy rain..
i tot of "alright,well... i shud stay till the rain stop..."
suddenly,
pooofffff...
electric down~
whole office only all girls except the Tam Tam..
so i still have to back early ..
jam at the highway makes me drive real slow,
indeed i almost face few times of accident due to the rain too heavy...
got once almost buang cos the car that passby splash the rain to my car window,
couldnt look what infront of me at all,
lol..
and yeah,
im safe still.....

oh right~
we fooled someone in the morning when i reached office..
about the rotation screen..
haha,
we all were laugh and acting like we dont know anything..
of cos,
am not the evil one as what i tot in the 1st place...
Ketty and Raymond who done it before they went back ytd night..
so the "victim" still blur and seriously,
she turn the whole monitor...
i kept laughed and looking at Raymond,
cant stop laughing..
ended up even call up the IT manager to come over and fix it..
i told the victim,
if even IT manager cant make it,
i guess she have to format the whole pc..
we were all non stop laughing..
guess what,
we still din tell her that we actually set this up...
lol..
this is how the screen look like..
and how the monitor got twisted..
few times the monitor cant stand still...
drop down for few times..
lol..

well,
i can say,
the most happy moment in this 8 months..
yet,
back to square started next week...
hmm,
anyway,
one month to go~
lets fight!

aza aza fightin!!



*think of him aint just think,he is the only reason i smiled like a silly no matter what im doing...*
*never try to delete him from my mind anymore,cos takin him away,is like taking part of my mind away*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers