【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Work and work ....

this is the most late i stay in the office after i been started to work for 8 months..
8 months..
goshhhh,
is already so long,
and i felt im OLD!
hiuuuuuuwwww~

alright,
get back to normal one..
(guess i were too busy till im insane)
today woke up early and prepared myself to go to work,
well...
tryin to escape from this house perhaps,
due to have arguement with family,
and i dont feel like looking at those face like "u r the one who ruined it!!",
blaming me on everything,so...wake up early,go out earlier...
so as usual,
reached office early even i drive real slow already...

whole day kinda free at 1st,
ever since i told my colleagues said i have nth to do,
once i got back my place,
piuuu~
all the email come..
and i started to work work n work...
till 4.30pm,
dont feel like goin back,
so wanna try up my patience see how long i can be in the office and work..
and...
i feel so relax while working,
i guess cos she is not around,
so~
i am FREE~!

time pass time~
there come 7pm,
as what i knew,
dad called,
not other but DAD..
told him im in the office..
till almost reach 8,
colleague asked me to go back,
pack up all my things,
and suddenly..
Raymond pc turn out to be something funny,
yes he sit behind me,
so when i turn over and look at his screen,
i laughed the hell out...
wonder why the screen...
got rotate upside down..

all of us keep laugh and tryin to fix it,
yet he pissed cos he still lotsa work to do..

finally Ketty get it done by doing something on it..
end up Ketty thought of trying her desktop,
she rotate it into 270...
even the mouse, turn out to be different direction..
meaning,if u wish to see ur mouse point goin to the left side screen,
u have to hold ur mouse to the right side of urs...
we were all laughing..
and planning tmr try to fool the other colleagues,
and yeah,
im the evil one who goin to rotate while they nt around...
=.=,why me?
trying to put me like JJ and Ean from hitz fm from gotcha act?
duhhh!
lets see whats happen then =D

still... as usual lar,
him him and him...

i smile while i driving back from federal highway...
why?
cos he used to drive me back from this highway...

yet now, im the only one driving...
smile cos i been thinking of him again ....
hmm,
"how is him?"
this question pops out my mind almost everyday when i wake up...
yet i hope...
for him,everyday will be much more better...
be more happier,
blessing is what i can do everyday...
sounds stupid but ...
i guess that is what i can do,
sometimes hope can hear his voice,
but all that,
just appear in the dream..
ahh dream~
i been dreaming of him again now i rmb~,
haha ...
silly one somemore .....
"love love eh love~
i got addicted to .........."
*slap my face*,
wake uppp!
a lil losss plug ....


alright,
time to bed after took my medicine ...
gotta wake up and go office early tmr morning~
adiioss~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers