【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

The weekend...

here i blog about this weekend..
went to the place i loved the most again..
this time not much people know im there,..
but met Q there...
i meant someone who understands me,
who used to be the one i loved..
and we understands each other,
yet there love gones in both of us ...
spent my time with him,
talked and laughed..

let myself take drew off my mind,
but ...
still can't..
i told the truth to him,
saying i miss drew so much...
i thought i wont cry when i talked about him,
but suddenly,
my tears drop...
he touched my face,
giving me tissue but i ignored..
i said i'm alright...
i told him,
there is regret that i cant tell,
there is no way me and drew could get back,
there is what i heart break of..
he kept silent..

closed my eyes,
thought he was drew..
open up my eyes,
he looked at me,
i smiled and say nth ...

went to steven corner in two morning,
the mamak i loved the most..

i enjoyed the two night,
in the mid,
walking on the street,seeing the crowded people in the mamak,
talked and laughed with frens..

went to the curve and watch movie,
there is the place i told drew i wanted to watch movie together but i missed the chance..

Thanks for Q in this few days,
he is a nice guy,
someone who understands me..
yet i loved drew the most ...
and Q loves his gf,
im glad to know that,
cos at least Q found someone he loved,
and i found my one him andrew too,
too bad i can't be with him..

get back from the weekend,
enjoyed cos i love that place..
yet im exhausted here..
guess i off to bed again..
good nite =D


**cant take drew off my mind**
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers