【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

There is a story ........

We were laughed,
i am laughing,
i smiled...
thinking when we together,
thou short,
but memorable..

i smiled on my own,
felt dat sweet enough,
cos what he told me..
what we done...

"i just cant anymore....."

and im wake...
stop the work im doing,
went to toilet and cried...
thats the day i work,
and cried in the office..

there is someone,
she loves her bf alot,
her bf hurts her,
but she keep hold on,
hoping he could change,
but he nvr realized that..
the girl thought of being alone,
yet after she being single,
she cant smile like a happy one,
then she choose to do smth she can happy and smile on,
which is being with him back...

i asked myself,
what if im the girl?
im not her...
she can appreciate and be with the one,
yet i cant anymore..
she can hug the one she loved,
i cant anymore...

Whats the point being single,
when u cant even smile like a happy one like u used to?

i cant smile like a happy one...
when i lost someone most important in my life...
thats the things,
i will regret for the rest of my life..
someday somehow im old,
i bet he is still the one i loved...
thats the only thing im sure...

let myself rest ,
but let me cry and sleep once again..
im tired....
i jz need him by my side...

i felt sorry...
i felt sorry for myself ....
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers