【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

the interview~

alright,
today was the day...
wake up in the morning,
prepared myself to go for the interview..
indeed,
i late for the interview..
turn for more than 5 rounds but no parking at all,
ended up i park infront of sunway resort...

luckily there is few candidates waiting for interview,
so i wait up and talked with one of the candidate,
which i din ask his name...
but know he stay nearby me xD
before that,
luckily i done some research over the company,
so he asked me about this company,
apparently,
he din do any revision about this company,
so thought thru me he can know a lil so that when he go for the interview he can tell out,
malay but he is clever in this...
tricky one..

so went for the interview,
and yeah~
i gonna go for 2nd interview soon,
which she put me in the list on the spot after she ask me to present myself..
i guess i presented well..
still the job is kinda challenging and something im interested,
that time they will test my knowledge or even it is i could be well prepare to join their management..
a tough one..
hopefully everything could go well..

called up Darry due to im nearby his area,
but he was busy..
called up sis but she also busy,
ended up going back and called mum for lunch,
she asked me to go for another interview that sis intro..
so i called up,
and good news,
the interviewer asked to go bukit tinggi have a meet and briefly explain the position..
so i waited him at Old Town white coffee,

i dont know how he look like ..
so i keep guessing when got ppl came in..
at 1st i saw someone which is...
urgh,no offense but ... seriously,yikes...
then another 1 is uncle..
but luckily they were sit seperately...
as i listen to the interviewer voice thru the phone,
i hope is someone not more than 40 and must be well looking..
till someone walk passby,
wee wiittt...
suddenly my phone rang..
omg!
is him!!
he is the one..the interviewer..
and seriously....
GOOD LOOKING!!!
hahaha..
that time my eye sparkling~
air liur come out...
mai siao lar!
hahaha..
he intro himself and yeah,
he talked alot..
almost told me everything about his company ...
and guess wat..
he 31 =.=
i tot he only 25 or at least 28..
but~
too bad!
he is the partner of the company..
and after heard what he talked,
still something challenging,
i dont mind try that out..
he said he will call up again,
well...
i think he wont..
haha...
but he frenly tho...
too bad, 31 >.<"
look young and agressive somemore,
long time no spot lengzai,
suddenly talk to a lengzai,
luckily i still to keep my air liur~
hahahahhhha..

thought dont want go,
mum asked me go for it,
din get that job,
at least can talk with lengzai~ xD!!!!

oh yea~ din say how i wear tim~
well..
corporate look~ hahah..
which is kinda smart i guess~
have to be well presentable,
the most important part when people saw u the 1st time,
must be well presentable~
and i done it..
if not why the 1st interviewer likes me ,
of cos also becos i presented myself well,
thats why she gv me a try ~
=)




well,

thats the story of my interviews...
hopefully one of it could be the one i work for after february~
bless me ~~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers