【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Interview-vous~

still another week,
a week which something goin to falls on the mid of the week..
which is im goin for interview on tmr..
since 8 months i join this company,
i nvr have the chance to present myself already..
being so dull and speechless for this 8 months...

a company called up for interview as a marketing executive..
as i research...
well,
shud say,
i nvr being so serious in research something especially jobs..
recently research a lot of companies,
and now got 1 already,
but still go for interview..
and about the company,
i know a lil bit but still nid their explanation...

ppl always support me to go for salesand marketing,
which they said i well presentable..
and im active and sportive enough,
should nvr waste a chance to present myself..
i were real confused whether am I those person,
but now i feel like trying out,
which thru that i guess i found more about myself..

now..
kinda worried for tmr interview,
try to make myself calm but still nervous..
is time to present myself,
self-aliance...
hopefully i can make it..
even not for this position or company,
but still hope that soon will found another company
as im quitting my current job soon...
bless me!
lol..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers